• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Just saw on that Sunday brunch my missus watches (not me guy, honestly just in the room) there's a tv series (AMC) out in the year based on HMS Terror. Just checked and it's based on the Dan Simmons book - seems Ridley has had some involvement too according to wiki.

Just watched the first episode of the new Castlevania series on Netflix. A tad melodramatic (as you'd expect from something that involves old Vlad himself), but a damn sight better than it deserves to be and certainly the best video game adaptation I've seen in ages.

Check it out if you've a mind for that sort of thing and don't mind a bit of gore in your animation.

The Mist
what a crock of shite...if this doesn't get cancelled half way through I'll be surprised.

Anyone got any recommendations for short stuff to watch that isn't:

Family Guy
American Dad
The Simpsons
Rick and Morty
South Park
Attack on Titan

Or anything that I can just flick on and off for 10 mins. Nothing too long or serious

Anyone got any recommendations for short stuff to watch that isn't:

Family Guy
American Dad
The Simpsons
Rick and Morty
South Park
Attack on Titan

Or anything that I can just flick on and off for 10 mins. Nothing too long or serious

Parks & Rec?

Thanks both. Might as well just check em both out later on when the time comes :)

That Tim and Eric looks really random.

Thanks both. Might as well just check em both out later on when the time comes :)

That Tim and Eric looks really random.

Yeah, it's very surreal. Certainly won't be for everyone.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Community.

How I met your mother

I am sorry, I have respected everything you've posted over the last seven years, but this, It's like I don't even know you, like you are a stranger, how could you type that ??

Why Stan why ??

I am sorry, I have respected everything you've posted over the last seven years, but this, It's like I don't even know you, like you are a stranger, how could you type that ??

Why Stan why ??

:icon_lol: 100% agree with Paul here!

Its very much in the same vein as Scrubs, the actual humour to run time ratio is way off !!

Scrubs is great. I liked HIMYM too but the last season was poor and the ending pretty terrible too.

Malcolm in the Middle is an all time favourite too - I got the box set a few months back and it's still great

Back