• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

OK I'll watch Dexter at some point. If the end's as bad as SoA though you'll have a lot to answer for!

It's a great show and definitely well worth watching, but what we're they thinking ending it like that!?

Interesting comments re Dexter. I saw series 1 & 2 when it was on terrestrial. Haven't seen anything at all since. Have to say I really enjoyed both series.
Going away soon, and have packed series 1 on dvd in case of rain, thinking I might get into it again.

I also read one of the books the series is based on. It was ok, quite different to the film. Think Michael C Hall played the character brilliantly.

The first couple of books are good. The odd difference between them and the show but I went off them when the author went down the route of Dexter teaching Rita's kids about the Dark Passenger and killing. It didn't sit right and the flow of that ruined the books. Thankfully Showcase binned the books off before getting to that.

Episode 6 of Preacher... The fight scene, absolutely hilarious. Then the bit with Eugene in the church... Oh damn.

Don't get the bit with the eyebrows guy, did Preacher's powers not work on him?

Episode 6 of Preacher... The fight scene, absolutely hilarious. Then the bit with Eugene in the church... Oh damn.

Don't get the bit with the eyebrows guy, did Preacher's powers not work on him?

I'm only up to ep.3. Can you give a spoiler alert in future, please.

Apologies Dino. Didn't think there was much in there

Apologies Dino. Didn't think there was much in there

No problem mate, it's just that Eugene is still in Hell in ep.3., and if you're up to ep.6, then you're ahead of most people.

I'm on about Season 1. We must have crossed wires

Yeah Hollywood hates gorgeous women with boobs... Not!

My guess is she's just making excuses because she's a shit actress and can't accept it.

Alexandra Daddario has got better boobs. Alexandria Daddario makes me drool.

Alexandra Daddario was around in the 70s?

Back