• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Deutsch would need something that grips him straight off the bat from episode 1 and isn't a slow burner. Definitely stuff like The Shield or Fargo S1.

i think he'd get into the Wire, no prob. he'd surely fucking love the Hamsterdam concept. plus the knockers in series 2, episode 2 iirc.

i think he'd get into the Wire, no prob. he'd surely fucking love the Hamsterdam concept. plus the knockers in series 2, episode 2 iirc.

Recently went back and watched Season 2 as it was my least favourite ( due to Ziggy and some of the Greeks), and enjoyed it much more.

I've always thought the season at the port was the weakest too.

Recently went back and watched Season 2 as it was my least favourite ( due to Ziggy and some of the Greeks), and enjoyed it much more.

yeah, wasn't my fave of the series and only mentioned cos the tits innit were great. still better than most tv though.

Thought id put this here.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/ente...ching-black-and-white-tv/#CobRr03ARRpFv4KL.99

"There are still seven people in Telford watching television in black and white. There are also 13 people in Shrewsbury who still have black and white TV Licences"

"London has the majority of black and white TV Licences, with more than 1,500 homes in London watching in black and white, followed by 377 in Birmingham and 276 in Manchester.

Almost 70 postcodes dropped out of the Index in the past 18 months, including two in the West Midlands"

Is that not to do with those that are blind? They want the TV and audio description but qualify for a B&W TV license?

Finished iZombie season 3 last night, brilliant stuff.

Also had another go at American Gods (episode 4) but just can't get into it. Into the bin with that one.

Thought id put this here.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/ente...ching-black-and-white-tv/#CobRr03ARRpFv4KL.99

"There are still seven people in Telford watching television in black and white. There are also 13 people in Shrewsbury who still have black and white TV Licences"

"London has the majority of black and white TV Licences, with more than 1,500 homes in London watching in black and white, followed by 377 in Birmingham and 276 in Manchester.

Almost 70 postcodes dropped out of the Index in the past 18 months, including two in the West Midlands"

I have a mate in kingswinford who still doesn't own a tv, and hasn't had a tv licence since the 80's I believe. AFAIK he was part of less than 2% of the population in the early 2000's.

I have a mate in kingswinford who still doesn't own a tv, and hasn't had a tv licence since the 80's I believe. AFAIK he was part of less than 2% of the population in the early 2000's.

His name isn't Duggie is it?? Looks like a caveman

Decided I'd watch the first episode of The Preacher last night (was a toss up between that and The Shield after looking on here, never heard of either)

We both said don't think we've ever seen such a packed first episode to a series, pretty awesome stuff.

His name isn't Duggie is it?? Looks like a caveman
Nah, he's a mark. looks a little like captain cavemen though...
To quote Friends, "what is all his furniture pointed at ?"
:) fortunately we usually listen to his 60's/70's psychedelia stuff. Nuggets boxsets and the like. He's the one who got me into blind faith!

Decided I'd watch the first episode of The Preacher last night (was a toss up between that and The Shield after looking on here, never heard of either)

We both said don't think we've ever seen such a packed first episode to a series, pretty awesome stuff.
Second season has just started. Which I need to add to the list.

Second season of Preacher is one of the best starts to a season I've ever seen.

The Shield is also a must-watch. Fucking brilliant TV.

I was going to say, are you sure you didn't watch the S2 opener by mistake?

Nah! Bet the 2nd one is mint then. Thought the 1st was great, loads happened and my shit brain kept up

Just binged White Gold, not sure why. Not the best

Back