• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I figured they may have exaggerated the events slightly for TV. I don't remember much about it all when it happened though, only that he seemed to be clearly guilty!

I figured they may have exaggerated the events slightly for TV. I don't remember much about it all when it happened though, only that he seemed to be clearly guilty!

He was as guilty as you could get.

OJ wrote a book called "IF I Did It: Confessions of the Killer" but the Goldman family went to court (they did that a lot with OJ and have stripped him of a hell of a lot of cash and assets) and book deal collapsed. The rights to the book were then put up for auction and then awarded to the Goldman's. They released the book but made the "IF" part of the title so small the book title looked like "I Did It: Confessions of the Killer".

Keep meaning to get hold of that, I will do someday.

Marcella looks promising after the first episode, I'll stick with that one. Now looking forward to GoT season 6, Fear the Walking Dead season 2 and Preacher. There's some blinding TV coming up.

Looking forward to Game Of Thrones S6.

I'm off work at the minute so will probably stop up and watch it tonight.

No spoilers whatsoever from GoT please. Not even tiny or seemingly irrelevant ones. I'm just starting book 4 and don't want any hints about what is to come!

I am enjoying The Tunnel S2 so far and Line of Duty has been brilliant so far. Heads up for Matriashki on Sky Arts too

I am enjoying The Tunnel S2 so far and Line of Duty has been brilliant so far. Heads up for Matriashki on Sky Arts too

Glad somebody else has mentioned this. I think it's brilliant TV and looking forward to the last one on Thursday.

Glad somebody else has mentioned this. I think it's brilliant TV and looking forward to the last one on Thursday.

Yes it has been very good, waited for the first five episodes then binged on them in a couple of days.

Louis Theroux's programme about people drinking themselves to death was really good. Very sad.

Watched it too, nobody better than Louis Theroux at this type of documentary, hope the young lad who was living with his Dad in Brighton is still in recovery.
As a footnote, Louis Theroux was the one person who came closest to showing Saville for what he was when he was alive.

Lucifer - Would be a pretty generic cop show with an odd twist without the guy playing Lucifer (Tom Ellis) he is superb.

Also just watched the 1st episode of Season 3 of Silicon Valley. Very good start it was as well

Lucifer - Would be a pretty generic cop show with an odd twist without the guy playing Lucifer (Tom Ellis) he is superb.

Also just watched the 1st episode of Season 3 of Silicon Valley. Very good start it was as well
Is that via download ? Loved the first two seasons of Silicon Valley.

Yep. 1st episode was on last night in the States

The James Franco thing where he goes back in time to stop Lee Harvey Oswald
is pretty good...its named after the date jfk was shot.

Back