• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I could have swore I'd seen her in something before but her IMDb says not. She looks very familiar to someone who I can't quite put my finger on.

She looks pretty similar to the actress who played Tauriel in the Hobbit movies. At least that is what I thought.

She looks pretty similar to the actress who played Tauriel in the Hobbit movies. At least that is what I thought.
Nah she looks nothing like Evangeline Lily.

I know the actress I'm thinking of now, I can see her face. I just can't remember her name or what she's been in. Really bugging me.

The Trip with Steve Coogan and Rob Bryden is on Netflix so I've started watching it - it's fucking hilarious!

Cool, I think the second series is better, but the first really was excellent viewing.

I didn't actually know it was a sitcom - I thought it was just a bog standard travel type programme!

That's why I think the second series is better. They have properly worked out how much on-screen character and story to impart. It's a bit disjointed/irksome at times during S1.

Oof. Ep9 was an absolute belter. Gutted there's only one left!

Well, I was pretty content on ceasing my GoT interest but these last two episodes seem to have made the first seven worth it.

Really excited now to finally sit down and binge all of season 5 at once.

GOT 9 - Holy fucking shit!!! That was stupendous, exciting and deeply distressing and unpleasant all wrapped into one.

GOT 9 - Holy fucking shit!!! That was stupendous, exciting and deeply distressing and unpleasant all wrapped into one.

Yep, Stannis' has made a huge mistake there.

Really enjoyed tonight's show and from what I'm reading online, ep 10 is supposed to be a shocker.

I cannot wait for that scumbag Trant to get his comeuppance. Tonight's episode was meant to upset us(I was horrified but that was what the show runners wanted). What have you seen about the finale DDW?

Apart from the fact that it made literally zero fucking sense... Yep, a very chilling scene and wonderful acting from Kerry Ingram. Found it hard to watch and it's spoiled one or two key plotlines from the next book for me but there's no denying that D&D know how to nail a scene like that.

Meereen stuff was class as well although I thought the flying was a bit 'Harry Potter playing Quidditch'. Quite jarring.

OOI, Which bit made no sense for you Lycan? Outside Winterfell or the stuff in Bravos?

Seriously, there used to be an option to spoiler tag comments. I don't want to ruin the show for someone.

Enclose the bit you want to keep quiet in

juicy stuff

putting dots in so you can see. remove the dots to do it

[.spoiler] muchdeathandsex [./spoiler]

Back