• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Gotham started last night, as did The Blacklist which is back for a second season, along with Agents of Shield tonight. Just marvelous.

FFS ! I've waited that long for the Blacklist to come back, I've missed the first episode :(

Good show. Spader is delightful to watch.

That seems the obvious answer, so I sure hope not.

Just watched Marvellous on BBC Two. It's a bit dusty in here, I've got something in my eye.

Just finished watching that, touching stuff, girlfriend was insisting I turned it off but she enjoyed it by the end. Liked the bit where Uriah Rennie reffed his amateur game. And nice touch at the end showing the Stoke fans singing There's only one Neil Baldwin.

Wasn't intending to watch it, but caught the first 10mins as had BBC2 on.

Tremendous - if a writer came to you with this as a plot you would not entertain it, but this is true

FFS ! I've waited that long for the Blacklist to come back, I've missed the first episode :(

Just seen an advert that says The Blacklist starts next Friday at 9pm on Sky Living, hope that helps you :)

I saw a trailer for Gotham last night - does anyone know when it starts? It looks great.

All I know about Gotham in the UK is it starts 'October 2014'. I have a Sky Never Miss reminder set up to tell me when it's on.

Looks like Gotham will air the week 11th-17th of October on something called Channel 5.No exact date set yet.

Just finished watching Family Guy cross over with The Simpsons, predictable but still very funny.

Just seen an advert that says The Blacklist starts next Friday at 9pm on Sky Living, hope that helps you :)

Thank you, can you remind me on Thursday because my memory is shocking :)

Remember no spoilers! Currently on S1 of Blacklist

Back