• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Did anyone else see Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Goodish on Dave last night? Really enjoyed it - I like his quiz shows but I think he's best when he does his customary stand up with power point presentation type stuff (like GoogleWhack for example).

Worth a watch.

Saw the first series of that last year and loved it, didn't know there was a new one on so I'll have to check it out

Did anyone else see Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Goodish on Dave last night? Really enjoyed it - I like his quiz shows but I think he's best when he does his customary stand up with power point presentation type stuff (like GoogleWhack for example).

Worth a watch.

On the + as I was out last night. Looking forward to seeing him on stage in Stafford next month

Saw the first series of that last year and loved it, didn't know there was a new one on so I'll have to check it out

As with all Dave 'exclusives', they're predictably plugging it to the max - I'm pretty sure it's on again tonight and will no doubt get several repeats before next weeks episode.

I didn't know there was a previous series actually!!

Haven't seen it but do like Dave Gorman. Last thing of his I saw was his 'America Unchained' programme.

As with all Dave 'exclusives', they're predictably plugging it to the max - I'm pretty sure it's on again tonight and will no doubt get several repeats before next weeks episode.

I didn't know there was a previous series actually!!

On Dave at 10.25pm - presume the same one as last night. Worth watching if you missed it

Room 101 last night - Alice Cooper must be one of the coolest 66 year olds there is. I thought he was bloody hilarious and seems to 'get' the British sense of humour perfectly. Chris Tarrant (who I normally don't like) and Chris Packam also quite entertaining.

That show can be a bit of a damp squib if the guests aren't very good but last nights did make me laugh.

I saw that too Langers. I can't believe that balloon Alice Cooper took 16 hours. The nose was rubbish!

Also LOL at Peckham and his hate of kids drawings.

I loved that one about the kids' drawings - the bit when he said he went into his mate's house, saw a drawing stuck on the fridge, took it down and put it in the bin! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

He'd hate my house - I've put loads of my kids' drawings all over the place. I love them.

Oh my. Joey Essex on Cats Does Countdown.

He is very funny. But he shouldn't really be proud of people laughing at how stupid he is.

Wednesday evening on BBC4, there is a programme called, "British art at War" It tells the story of artists during WW1, and thanks to Langers for getting me more interested in this aspect of the war, I shall be watching it with great interest.

Wednesday evening on BBC4, there is a programme called, "British art at War" It tells the story of artists during WW1, and thanks to Langers for getting me more interested in this aspect of the war, I shall be watching it with great interest.

Cheers for the heads up Frank - I'll stick this on the Sky +.

Gotham started last night, as did The Blacklist which is back for a second season, along with Agents of Shield tonight. Just marvelous.

Which channel for Agents of SHIELD? Wasn't aware it was on yet...

Back