• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a low quality match tbh. We were missing a couple of important players on international duty and Cincy are, well, also not very good.

How can their goalkeeper pull off a tremendous save to deny you a goal of the season contender near the end (shit defending notwithstanding) when his "effort" for your second goal was so poor? Very inconsistent.

CHARLOTTE FC CHARLOTTE FC THEY'VE GOT BEN BENDER CHARLOTTE FC

How can their goalkeeper pull off a tremendous save to deny you a goal of the season contender near the end (shit defending notwithstanding) when his "effort" for your second goal was so poor? Very inconsistent.
I think Reyna is likely asking himself the same question.

I’ll choose to credit Świderski for a great FK in this case. 😄

It goes straight through his hands on his side of the goal, fairly near the post but not exactly top bins shall we say.

I didn’t say I was being rational about it tbf.

I want to join him in that home end! It looks fucking brilliant for the fans and must be an excellent evening out.

Let's all just enjoy the American commentator 😂

He has a different "accent" depending on who has the ball!

Rode your luck a bit there Al, some terrible finishing! But two in a row :adore:

It's been utterly surreal and great fun, and I sincerely appreciate you guys letting me drag the footballing standard of the forum down with it.

£124 for that shirt with Bender on it. Fucking hell man.
Yeah, man. The NFL charges $180 for a jersey and suddenly everyone thinks it's okay.

I couldn't believe I got my Moutinho shirt for ~$60.

Yeah, man. The NFL charges $180 for a jersey and suddenly everyone thinks it's okay.

I couldn't believe I got my Moutinho shirt for ~$60.
I actually like the away but I cant afford that Alan.

It's daylight robbery, innit. I don't blame you at all, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back