• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might be a bit busy with our other games as hopefully there will be a lot of Europa activity.

Plus, giving BLUES gate receipts to see Bright seems unlikely. Especially as I really REALLY doubt we will loan him to Coventry again. He needs to be at a higher level next season, or what is the point in keeping him on?

Remember those rumours and news of Benfica being corrupt and stolen e-mails being used to "prove" it?

Portuguese courts sentenced Porto to pay 2M to Benfica for slander and publishing private information and trade secrets, to cease any action of divulging or spreading of such information and to deliver any and all information it has to Benfica.

Most of the information divulged by Porto, while true, was found to be heavily adulterated and truncated beyond recognition, in an continued effort to paint Benfica in a bad light and spread an untrue story of corruption.

What's more, all these acts were considered unfair and unlawful competition. Which, if pursued to the last consequences, may end up with a relegation or exclusion from european competitions.
Shotgun Telles & Danilo if they go down.

I think they might be a bit busy with our other games as hopefully there will be a lot of Europa activity.

Plus, giving BLUES gate receipts to see Bright seems unlikely. Especially as I really REALLY doubt we will loan him to Coventry again. He needs to be at a higher level next season, or what is the point in keeping him on?

Loan until Christmas seems like a pragmatic option to me.

He does well, he moves up, he does ok we can probably sell him to someone. He does shit, we leave him there and release in the summer

Absolutely zero point in sending Bright to L1 again.

Shotgun Telles & Danilo if they go down.

That decision, if it ever comes, is long and long away.

Fosun should try them now, anyway. Porto is selling the team cheap. They're bleeding everywhere.

Ozil had Erdogan as the best man at his wedding today. He makes very strange decisions when it comes to that man.

Ozil had Erdogan as the best man at his wedding today. He makes very strange decisions when it comes to that man.

Read about that this morning. Poor judgement doesn't even begin to describe it. Wonder if he will complain about being politicised again if he comes under fire for it.

Sadly Justin Edinburgh has passed away. Sounded very serious right from the off.

No details on timings but The Amazon price for Boxing Day football is £8 for all games. Obviously if they all kick off at 3pm that's not as good value as a number of matches with staggered starts.

No details on timings but The Amazon price for Boxing Day football is £8 for all games. Obviously if they all kick off at 3pm that's not as good value as a number of matches with staggered starts.
Extra cost on top of a Prime subscription?

Oystons are 100% out of Blackpool FC now with the sale to Simon Sadler a Hong Kong business man born on the Fylde coast confirmed today

It appears Alan Partridge has been pitching ideas to the EFL and they have gone with one..

The draw for the first round of the Carabao Cup will take place later this week. Live from Morrisons, Colindale at 7pm on Thursday 20 June with John Barnes & Ray Parlour, the draw will take place within a short distance from Wembley Stadium – the home of the Carabao Cup Final.

It appears Alan Partridge has been pitching ideas to the EFL and they have gone with one..

Who’s going to keep John Barnes away from those footlong Sausage rolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back