• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 33 and still one of the best strikers in that league, state of it.:icon_lol: Better than Altidore at least.

Not sure it's even worth getting into but suffice to say BWP has improved immeasurably since he came over here and has played in teams that fit him to an absolute T.

Not sure it's even worth getting into but suffice to say BWP has improved immeasurably since he came over here and has played in teams that fit him to an absolute T.

Ha ha ha Alan... I must admit that I posted that in the hope of just a little nibble :fished:

Bravo on resisting :icon_lol:

Ha ha ha Alan... I must admit that I posted that in the hope of just a little nibble :fished:

Bravo on resisting :icon_lol:

It's my solemn duty to defend MLS at all times. :icon_wink:

Looks like El Diego has been getting a little, errr, over excited again on the old white wine

Really not sure why he would want to sully his name by joining them - it's not as if he has been fully on it for a year or so anyway. Most of us know when retirement beckons & it makes sense to step aside - clearly not in his case.
A colleague of mine went to a dinner during the world cup where Motson was the guest speaker and he (Motson) couldn't have made it clearer that he'd had retirement forced upon him by the BBC. A real shame that he can't appreciate what the rest of us can - he's borderline incoherent these days.

QPR have agreed a settlement of almost £42m with the English Football League after an arbitration panel dismissed the Championship club's claims that Financial Fair Play rules are unlawful.

The settlement includes a £17m fine, paying £3m of the EFL's legal costs and the agreement from club shareholders to write off £22m of outstanding loans.

QPR will also be under a transfer embargo for the January 2019 window.

It is believed the EFL have agreed to a payment schedule over 10 years.

Looks like El Diego has been getting a little, errr, over excited again on the old white wine

Question to work out if you are truly drunk/stoned

Would you get in a car being driven by Diego whilst he is like that - if the answer is yes then you have had far too much & need to go home & sleep it off!

Is Coote the shithouse from the 1-1 at Villa the season before last?

Not unsurprising, but Blues have a transfer embargo.

This suggests docking points won’t happen.

Derby have issues if they don't sell Vydra as they've spent the money he was bringing in already. He told Leeds at the last minute he wants £50k per week, he's already on 30 at Derby and Leeds were prepared to increase it but not by that much.

Derby have issues if they don't sell Vydra as they've spent the money he was bringing in already. He told Leeds at the last minute he wants £50k per week, he's already on 30 at Derby and Leeds were prepared to increase it but not by that much.

His excuse of saying he didn't realise Leeds finished below Derby last season and doesn't want to drop down the Division is laughable shit really

50k a week for a failed PL striker. Worlds gone made

His excuse of saying he didn't realise Leeds finished below Derby last season and doesn't want to drop down the Division is laughable $#@! really
Yes, Derby are desperate to get rid, they're signed Mount to replace him as the 10 and they really need the money, but Leeds are the only team interested so they are in trouble and will have to sell someone they don't want to either now or in Jan as the Weimann money doesn't cover what they need FFP wise. Lawrence was the fallback, but Rowett has now bought Ince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back