• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine it might get Anderson to sell and get out of dodge.

The Portsmouth debacle shows you how utterly useless HMRC are. That should have been a liquidation with anyone even vaguely competent prosecuting it.
He is already in talks with 1 group. A bunch of Traders with Mark Warburton heading them up (Warburton will be manager if it goes through)

Why Notlob and not Noblot?

A palindrome of BOLTON would be NOTLOB (c) monty pyton parrot sketch

BNB1VX.gif

He is already in talks with 1 group. A bunch of Traders with Mark Warburton heading them up (Warburton will be manager if it goes through)

I hope he has plenty of DOUGH
Bolton could then be on the RISE
there are a few players there on a good CRUST
If they dont get it sorted soon though, they are TOAST

Leeds say they will continue to co-operate fully. Well, they are bang to rights on this, not that it ACTUALLY breaks any rules that I can see.

Only thing the EFL can do them on is the unsporting side and they have enough evidence to deal with that. Not quite sure what else they need.

Blackpool fc entering receivership and will get a 12 point deduction by the looks of it but the end is in sight for there fans

Declan Rice wants to play for England.

errr yippee.

Blackpool fc entering receivership and will get a 12 point deduction by the looks of it but the end is in sight for there fans

Court have approved this move in the last 15 mins.

The Oyston's (amongst a lot of things) owe Valeri Belokon £25m. In just over a year they have ignored every request repay or even discuss it to VB started the proceedings. So, once receivers are in the club the Oyston's are out. Have a feeling the next home game at Blackpool will be a sell out. The fans will want the EFL to hand out any punishment now (12 points expected but it could be less due to the circumstances). 12 points wouldn't bugger there season up

Good player to be fair and in a position we're lacking options.
My judgement is probably clouded after watching him put in a Karl Henry under Stale level of performance at Molineux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back