• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not gone with any Malice but that still doesn’t stop it being stupid and dangerous. Big swipe knee high completely off the ball, ref all day. Clip his heels, grab his shirt - that’s fine. He didn’t do that though, he lined him up and swiped him.

Colin's record from when we beat them in April:

P16 W3 D3 L10 F12 A26

Not surprising he would seek to deflect attention from his own failings, that is atrocious. Seven of those games were in the Championship by the way and one in the League Cup against Norwich.

Dave Whelan and his broken leg has now made it to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange

DpEIZ2dXoAAqEJ-.jpg:large

Dave Whelan and his broken leg has now made it to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange

DpEIZ2dXoAAqEJ-.jpg:large

"His career was ended apart from the other 200 appearances he made" :screwy:

Surely that should read spent his entire career going on and on and on and on about how he broke his leg in the 1960 FA cup,
Thing is when he dies it won't be sporting entrepreneur Dave whelan,it'll be Dave whelan,1960 cup final blah blah,that must really annoy the old racist,which is a good thing.

204% on the wage : income ratio, wow.

Those top top players don't come cheap ya know

It's not a typo.

Fairly standard for clubs to announce the attendance that way.

Fake news, someone has published a photo...there's 14

Would we take many more to an U21s midweek away game?

I once counted 17 Aldershot fans at Molineux for a Tuesday night Div 3 game in the 88/89 season.

Swindon brought about 50 when they played us at the start of 98/99. Some kind of protest against Steve McMahon (fair enough, as he was and is a shambles).

I know the circumstances were slightly different, but Wimbledon brought about 6 fans when one of our players got their player of the season award.

Nah, there were a hundred+ when they gave that award to Cooper

I did a couple of dukla Prague away games when I lived there,the away support was always shocking(home support not that great tbh) 5 of us went the once in a car to SK Prosjetov somewhere in the back end of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back