• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United target Paul Mitchell as first ever technical director, interesting call that one.

Manchester United target Paul Mitchell as first ever technical director, interesting call that one.

Spurs recruitment has been fairly average since he went and Southampton's has been very poor.

I like this:

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/oilysailor/status/1046066951301341185[/FONT]

obviously having no one stood in front of him blocked his view of the incident

Derby fans need congratulating for not kicking up a fuss when they're name was recently changed.

Mount and (I think) Sancho in the squad. Pretty exciting. Not seen full squad

Apparently HMRC are after Bolton.

That Den Perry bastard they have as chairman is a real piece of work, I think they actually have the money to pay people as it stands. He just chooses not to.

Cardiff are appealing Joe Ralls' red card at Spurs :icon_lol:

Yes, really.

Cardiff are appealing Joe Ralls' red card at Spurs :icon_lol:

Yes, really.

They should add 5 games on for such a pointless appeal.

What is the basis of the appeal - If Ralls had known the Spurs players would be pissed off and act like a team of Harry Arter's he wouldn't have commited the foul?

God knows - "no fatality, therefore a yellow should be enough"?

Referees big team bias,little teams like Cardiff will never succeed until this goes away, is what Colin will probably say

'Little old Cardiff' was the exact term he used in his post match interview.

Moron.

They've already had one of those this season that they got away with (Prickface Arter vs Newcastle) so even that doesn't stack up.

It was a shit cynical challenge and they deserve everything they get for being such dirty bastards, but I can probably see the argument for just a yellow. It wasn't THAT dangerous IMO.

If the ref felt it was off the ball then it is a bit different. Let's face it, the ball was fucking miles away.

Taking out a player who is running by swinging at his knees when the ball is well ahead of him, so not even an attempt to take the ball is dangerous and a straight red. If he wanted to do the one for the team stuff, then attempt to run with him and shoulder barge him or pull his shirt

Taking out a player who is running by swinging at his knees when the ball is well ahead of him, so not even an attempt to take the ball is dangerous and a straight red. If he wanted to do the one for the team stuff, then attempt to run with him and shoulder barge him or pull his shirt

Or just a clip of the heels.

You can't just take a massive yahoo at someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back