• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should beat Inter, they're nothing special.

PSV aren’t special either. I’d expect Liverpool to win their group too

surprised nobody has mentioned our feeder club in group D

So the draw for the REAL cup competition...

Liverpool vs Chelsea and Man U vs Derby as the televised matches?

Spurs ask for permission to play their League Cup game v Watford at Stadium MK

No choice. No Wembley. No new White Hart Lane.

Make the cunts switch it to Vicarage Road I say.

No choice. No Wembley. No new White Hart Lane.

Make the cunts switch it to Vicarage Road I say.

They had a fans vote to see if they would prefer a neutral venue or asking the away team to host, looks like neutral won. Either way, it costs Spurs as they have to host the game as the home team even if it gets switched to Vicarage Road

I bet Jose says they have the hardest group

Does saving a last minute penalty and saving only two efforts in 180 minutes get you a player of the month vote.. Well according to Sky Neil Etheridge does warrant one.

Dl7QDplWsAE_0ID.jpg

Celtic against a crap load of Red Bull.

Good job UEFA took a firm stance on the RB clubs

Fuck them, they fudged the issue (when they had no cause to, the rules were quite clear) and now they have the farcical situation of them being drawn together, it's their own problem. It'll serve them right if there's a position where one can influence the other's qualification towards the end and we end up with a joke game.

Celtic and Rangers both bottom of those groups IMO.

Chelsea with a piss easy group.

Celtic and rangers tend to do better in Europe because their home advantage. Big stadiums, well supported, good atmosphere. The same cannot be said about Villarreal despite their obvious superior quality. Pick up a couple of wins at home and you give yourself a chance

I won't be surprised if Bolton and Preston get charged with failing to control their players after a right old bundle at the end of their 2 2 draw.

Brucey almost daring the fans and club to want him out:

"With the big changes that we've made this year, we will get better the longer it goes, I'm convinced of that, we nearly got there last year."Is there anybody better? I'm sure there are going to be people ring in and say 'yes, there is'.
"If that's the case, then so be it."

I listened to that interview on WM, it was really odd. He really didn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back