• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, he's nearly 32 and we never start him if everyone's fit.

Didn't realise he was that old, tbf.

Says he wants to spend more time with his family and as he is getting on now it will allow younger options to come through.

Managed to score some goals against the top sides in a short England career which Rooney never managed and has a goal in a major tournament to his name. Not bad at all when you remember he was playing non-league 6 years ago.

Soon he'll be gone, he doesn't have the game to compensate for the impending loss of pace.

Cahill finishes too, which frankly is good news. I don't want us being tempted to pick him again if he has a couple of good games for Chelsea, which is how he got his way back in for the World Cup after we'd mercifully ditched him.

606 on Saturday night was almost exclusively Manchester United and they hadn't even played.

All about the listener/ reader metrics. Been disgraceful for a while now.

Yaya about to sign for somebody........?

In London apparently, and Palace and Worst Ham have been ruled out. Fulham??

Owen Coyle on @5liveSport after losing to Spurs... : "Manchester United had players at the World Cup and suffered more than most with players returning later". If only they could play a team who had it worse, then we'd be able to judge them fairly and properly

606 on Saturday night was almost exclusively Manchester United and they hadn't even played.

the build up to our game with man city on five live was as bad. They read out the team news. The waddle and whoever (Pougatch?) spent 15 minutes of the build up talking only about man city. Really pissed me off.

Champs League Draw

A: Atletico Madrid, Dortmund, Monaco, Club Brugge
B: Barcelona, Spurs, PSV, Inter
C: PSG, Napoli, Liverpool, Crvena Zvezda
D: Locomotic Moscow, Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray
E: Bayern, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens
F: Man City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim
G: Real Madrid, Roma, CSKA, Plzen
H: Juventus, Man Utd, Valencia, Young Boys

Spurs and Liverpool with tough groups. M City should piss their group and M Utd should get runners up unless Jose has utterly lost the plot by then

Champions League:

Group A: Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Monaco, Club Brugge
Group B: Barcelona, Tottenham, PSV Eindhoven, Inter
Group C: PSG, Napoli, Liverpool, Red Star Belgrade
Group D: Lokomotiv Moscow, Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray
Group E: Bayern München, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens
Group F: Man City, Shakhtar, Lyon, Hoffenheim
Group G: Real Madrid, Roma, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen
Group H: Juventus, Man Utd, Valencia, Young Boys

Edit: He's done me, I don't belieeeeeeeeeve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back