• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL game moved to Wembley as are Spurs games upto and including October 6th

The CFO, financial controller & club secretary have all left blues. That can't be good

That depends if you are a blues fan or not I guess.

La Liga to play games in the USA, as early as this season. Absolute state of it, won't be long til English games are over there too.

"x-rated channel"

:icon_lol:

La Liga to play games in the USA, as early as this season. Absolute state of it, won't be long til English games are over there too.

Community Shield will be the first game to move I reckon

Bobby Madley has (I think) quit refereeing due to personal reasons which the telegraph think may be linked to a video on the internet, which I have no idea what that is. Don’t rate him particularly as a referee but sad for him to have to stop why he is doing whatever the issue he is having is.

Chorley have pulled a U-turn on the decision now so that’s good news.

effective from the Council then

Landlords may like the decision but ordinary shops and businesses wont be too pleased. Its hardly family / shopper friendly to be walking about town as large groups of men are in pedestrian zones drinking and chanting.

Plus coaches parked everywhere,I'm guessing Chorley doesnt have a huge amount of coach parking

Unless fans are suddenly commandeering their own individual coach then I doubt it'd be much of a problem. They play in the Conference North. Most away followings will struggle to get into three figures.

Unless fans are suddenly commandeering their own individual coach then I doubt it'd be much of a problem. They play in the Conference North. Most away followings will struggle to get into three figures.

Its more to do with when big teams play Bolton, Blackburn, Wigan etc and they use Chorley as their base before going to the Stadium. The example used by the council was our fans taking over the town last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back