• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more to do with when big teams play Bolton or their rivals are in town and they use Chorley as their base before going to the Stadium. The example used by the council was our fans taking over the town last season.

I see. Well that's Bolton's fault for building their ground in the middle of nowhere. They should take it up with them.

Good idea. Get notlob to pay any security costs and compensation for loss of earnings.

Bobby Madley has (I think) quit refereeing due to personal reasons which the telegraph think may be linked to a video on the internet, which I have no idea what that is. Don’t rate him particularly as a referee but sad for him to have to stop why he is doing whatever the issue he is having is.

It's a ruff deal and no mistake.

latest

Bobby Madley has (I think) quit refereeing due to personal reasons which the telegraph think may be linked to a video on the internet, which I have no idea what that is. Don’t rate him particularly as a referee but sad for him to have to stop why he is doing whatever the issue he is having is.

He's only 32. He must have had one hell of a tough paper round.

Wonder who jacked that video off him then? Sounds like it has rustled up a lot of trouble.

YOu know I saw someone mention that on twitter earlier and I just dismissed it - is it true? Ffs

He probably threatened the culprit, but they know his bark is worse than his bite.

I refuse to believe it’s true

(If we keep ignoring Dan will he stop?)

I'll stop now. Someone else can retriever the rumours (which definitely aren't true)

There's no way these rumours are going away. Especially with it being on twitter, they're like bloodhounds.

Debbie McGee will be happy someone else has to fight those sorts of rumours now,dogged her for years they have

Just searched for "Bobby Madley Dog" on Twitter and spent 20 mins with literal aching sides at some of the stuff on there. Especially the gifs.

Apparently they're investigating some new leads.

I'm sure heel be okay once this lies down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back