• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

technically this should be goggle box, or possibly Langers' old turd thread but I have just watched the worst film ever. You can keep your Plan Nine From Outer Space. Compared to what we just sat through, it is The Third Man, indeed it made Attack of the Killer Tomatoes look like Schindlers List, A new number one for me in the So Bad it is actually good list.

Search it out on YouTube, look out for it on Syfy, it must get another showing soon. It is truly, magnificently bad.

The worst film ever in my book is

SHARKNADO

I remember seeing the posters on 9gag and Reddit and thought it was just some person being creative and making stuff up that was a funny concept. Then I realised it was an actual film, and I kind of quite liked in a tongue-in-cheek way.

Sharktopus is better though :p

Watched Insidious the other night on 4. Normally I'm a right wimp when it comes to horrors and am likely to hide behind a cushion or two, or three... But this wasn't like, jumpy scary so I was fine. Really enjoyed it too.

I watched one of those turd classics the other night - 'Piranhaconda'. I'll leave it up to you to guess what sort of hybrid the monster was. Michael Madsen was in it - how the mighty have fallen!!

Mega Shark v Giant Octopus remains the worst and therefore best of the SyFy Turd genre.

Insidious was really good but ruined a little for me at the end as the monster/scary thing was more amusing than scary in my eyes.

Watched Dredd this morning, really enjoyed it - it is just a tad violent.

Star Trek Into Darkness. Would rather have sat through an Albion match .

Sharknado is on Syfy at the moment. It's magnificent.

Syfy have commissioned Sharknado 2 for next year!!! Brilliant news for turd fans

Watched Rush this afternoon. Simply brilliant and I'm not a huge F1 fan. The characters emphasise the danger of the sport at that time. Some quality facial hair too.

The Impossible. What a movie filled with emotions, and terrific acting by Naomi Watts.

Oh FFS. Filming has begun on Dumb and Dumber To... :facepalm:

crazy-celebration.gif

Langers, you're actually looking forward to that film?

I can't fucking wait. Dumb and Dumber is an absolute masterpiece.

Back