• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Is it? Wasted time looking for the word "shit" then

I'll have to speak to you about it on Friday - I don't want to post any spoilers!

Going to see it on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Watched The Prestige last night.

Fuck me.... Messed my head up! I had to restart it and force WOLVERINE and BATMAN into my head to try and re-grasp it.

Really good in the end. I liked it.

yeah enjoyed that, may watch it again sometime!

Ben Affleck has been unveiled as the new Batman in the upcoming Batman/Superman movie. Awful choice IMO.

What it has provided though is some fantastic Geeky spazz outs around Social Media this morning.

What it has provided though is some fantastic Geeky spazz outs around Social Media this morning.

Yeah, some of them have been ace. Shame Paddy is away actually.

First person to play both Superman and Batman?

First person to play both Superman and Batman?

He's very good in Hollywoodland. I think if you cut out some of his utter guff (Gigli Jersey Girl and Daredevil) he's actually a decent actor, I think he's good in The Town, Dogma, Sum of all Fears and Good Will Hunting.

However, the film itself could be a mess.

First man to ruin both a Marvel Film and a DC film?

Has Daredevil not taught people anything?!

I'd rather Affleck was directing it but hey ho I'm sure he'll do a decent job.

Watched Elysium yesterday..... not bad at all. Ben's best buddy Matt Damon is good in it, and Jodie Foster is pretty good as an evil power hungry bitch with an odd accent. Similar look and feel as District 9 (obviously as its from the same director) and if you liked that film you should enjoy this. Cool storyline and pretty damn good action sequences. Sharlto Copley who played the lead in District 9 (fockin prawns) is great in this as a kinda crazed super-soldier/ cum assassin. Overall I'd probably give it a 7 out of 10.

This looks rather good. Directed by Alfonso Cuaran, starring Clooney and Sandy B:

Back