• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Ton of laps of nothingness then a fucked up pitstop for Max, dragged Lando right back in the race.

Max with a dodgy move for me, then takes them both out of the win.

George, Piastri and Sainz now in a race to win with a few laps left!

Stewards agree on it being Max's fault.

Been a while since he was challenged directly in a race had forgotten how much a fucker he is if someone tries to over take him

George wins!

Was comfy in 3rd and miles behind the front 2 but Max gifts him the win.

Time for F1 to do something about Verstappen. He's always far too aggressive. He just about got away with not seriously injuring or killing Hamilton previously and now he has a challenger, he's up to his old dirty tricks.

Time for F1 to do something about Verstappen. He's always far too aggressive. He just about got away with not seriously injuring or killing Hamilton previously and now he has a challenger, he's up to his old dirty tricks.
Not so much F1 but Red Bull for me. They enable his behaviour.

Just caught up with it. How did Lando get the puncture on the rear? Contact was on the front? Did he pick up the damage from Max’s shrapnel ?

Just caught up with it. How did Lando get the puncture on the rear? Contact was on the front? Did he pick up the damage from Max’s shrapnel ?
On the attempt to go wide, where Max first pushed him off, his rear tyre clipped Max's.
Then the 2nd push wide Max got his puncture.

Think that's what happened but my brain has been wiped thanks to Southgate.

Last edited:
Listening to Horner talk about Perez, think they are regretting the contract extension but they may have a clause in it anyway should they want to bin him.

Most people are assuming they can get rid if they want to, at least after one of the two years.

It’s honestly hard to say how poor he is atm because Max is on another level and I’d wager he’d destroy anyone else in the same car.

Rain about to start during Q1. Black clouds looming.

Max borked his car with trip to the gravel in Q1.

Perez said hello the gravel as well and that put him out in Q1

Listening to Horner talk about Perez, think they are regretting the contract extension but they may have a clause in it anyway should they want to bin him.
And if they weren't then, they will be now. Terrible performance from him today.

And if they weren't then, they will be now. Terrible performance from him today.
Teeny tiny defence for him as he had just switched from the inters and did similar to a couple of drivers but his luck at the moment meant he span rather than being able to drive through the gravel (like Max did)

Back