• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Russell, mechanical ☹️.

Going to be gutted if there’s another twist with the weather and Max somehow lucks it.

Superb, first race in its entirety I’ve watched in well over a year. Great to see Lewis win again.

Great performance, here's hoping for the same result in the week, England out performing the Dutch.

Just needed his customary donuts in front of Stowe corner. Gotta give the punters what they want. I suppose FIA have put a stop to those shenanigans 🤷

Just needed his customary donuts in front of Stowe corner. Gotta give the punters what they want. I suppose FIA have put a stop to those shenanigans 🤷
Teams as well due to the damage they can do to the engine, especially with the limited stock before penalties kick in.

Drivers championship probably wrapped up, but could be a fantastic run in to the season.

Much better viewing than the last couple of years.

Ferrari still a shambles. Consistently bad strategy calls, which seems to have been going on years, and the cars going backwards not forwards (in relation to everyone else obviously). Is Lewis making a mistake?

Wow...wasn't expecting that.... truly superb and emotional win for Lewis. Fantastic! I shall remember this win for a long long time. What a driver, what a Gentleman. A fantastic ambassador for not only motor sport but mankind.

Ferrari still a shambles. Consistently bad strategy calls, which seems to have been going on years, and the cars going backwards not forwards (in relation to everyone else obviously). Is Lewis making a mistake?
I don't think so. At the time the decision was made, Mercedes were having a really bad spell. And, every driver wants to win with Ferrari in their career. He now has the opportunity to do that but to win the British GP in his last race with Mercedes after 2.5 years since his last win, is truly outstanding.

Teams as well due to the damage they can do to the engine, especially with the limited stock before penalties kick in.

Shame though, I loved that nonsense. Went on the track walk post race a few years back and picked up some gravel at Stowe and a load of tyre marbles then built a tiny Stowe corner in my man cave.

Wife thinks I’m mad. Big kid stuff but fucking love it.

Shame though, I loved that nonsense. Went on the track walk post race a few years back and picked up some gravel at Stowe and a load of tyre marbles then built a tiny Stowe corner in my man cave.

Wife thinks I’m mad. Big kid stuff but fucking love it.
My dad's got the front wing endplate from Johnny Herbert's 1999 Stewart in the loft!

Back