• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Southgate not taking a fit, natural left back is a huge mistake. Every time it goes to Trippier he turns back and passes it back. It’s just killing anything & everything.
I don't disagree, but I don't think Luke Shaw would make us play any quicker

Slovakia look very useful going forwards. Always seem to have runners when someone gets the ball - defence is giving it away so cheaply. And how is Walker always letting someone in behind him? England have their usual malaise, Slovakia actually have purpose. Difference in quality of coach again?

We're not scoring two today. This is penalties at best, probably going home.

Do love Pickford running out of the box to shout at Stones to get it forward 😂

The bloke who gets the flick on is off from the initial ball forward. It's fucking offside as it's in the same bit pf play and they havent looked at it. WTF..
Might want another look at that mate

I don't disagree, but I don't think Luke Shaw would make us play any quicker
He wouldn’t stop, turn around and pass it backwards every time he has the ball. Don’t get me wrong, it’s one of many issues but it’s causing us loads of problems not having a natural left footed player out there.

Because the player who was offside didn't touch the ball. An onside player won the ball, took a touch and when he played it to the one who had been offside earlier he no longer was.
So a second phase. Ok fair enough.

The England fans are behaving like absolute fucking cunts. Full time, fine. Half time even. But during play is really poor form
I disagree. If that’s what it takes to make the players turn up or to make Southgate actually do something, fair play to them. It’s been fucking abysmal so they’re within their rights to let them know.

He wouldn’t stop, turn around and pass it backwards every time he has the ball. Don’t get me wrong, it’s one of many issues but it’s causing us loads of problems not having a natural left footed player out there.
I mean we've literally watched Doherty on the left on and off for nearly 10 years. We know exactly what issues it causes and it's no different here.

I disagree. If that’s what it takes to make the players turn up or to make Southgate actually do something, fair play to them. It’s been fucking abysmal so they’re within their rights to let them know.
Best way I know to lift players is to boo them.... tried and tested tactic .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Natural instinct is to control the ball and move inside if you’re right footed playing the left instantly narrows the pitch.

Football being littered by examples of teams getting inspired by getting slaughtered by their own fans after 20 minutes and all that?

Bellingham is a right whiney, entitled fucker. Talented, yes. Seems a proper cunt though.

Back