• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Strength has nothing to do with being knocked off balance at that pace! Williams shouldn’t have put a hand on him, it’s a foul. It’s pretty black and white.
I’m less trying to say that the rule is being applied improperly and more that I think the bar is too low.

I’m not being persuaded any more than y’all are of my side. Just bitching really.

If you’re jumping to “anything” then we’re not talking about the same thing anymore.

“Anything”, no. What Williams did to Walker barely registers for me.
Right, jump on a plane fly over here and we'll have a kick about in west park and, assuming I can catch up with you we'll act it out for real :)

Getting a bit tired of watching Bellingham to be honest... underhit passes, carrying it too much and then charging in.... think the occasion has got to him. A bit erratic.
Just like the semi final, he's being played out of position too far on the left.

Right, jump on a plane fly over here and we'll have a kick about in west park and, assuming I can catch up with you we'll act it out for real :)
We’re not professional footballers who are hitting the weights every day! 🙂

Not sure how we score a goal outside of a mistake in possession from them at the back. Certainly not with Kane on the pitch

Watkins and Palmer on, Bellingham in to the center and Kane plus Mainoo off...

Just like the semi final, he's being played out of position too far on the left.
His passing has been gash though, he’s still got the same feet wherever he’s playing.

I thought you said he wasn't strong enough?
Precisely. If he can’t stand up to that level of push, tough shit, IMO.

It’s just how I feel about it, the refs aren’t going to change for me tho. And clearly they’d piss folks off if they did!

Probably against the law to say but I've not been very impressed with Bellingham at these finals. A couple of moments of magic but mostly looks lethargic and sloppy.

Watkins on for Kane, and Palmer on for Mainoo please Gareth.

I think I'd be swapping kane, mainoo and Bellingham for Watkins, Gallagher and Eze

The difference up top between Morata (who isn't usually very good) and Kane is night and day.

Back