• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Well fuck.

Yamal gets away for a change.

Because if he tries to stay on his feet he loses the ball, or spends five strides trying to regain his balance at which point he’s probably lost the ball too and most likely doesn’t get a foul. So he’s been punished, rather than the other way round. Other contact sports you are likely referring to you aren’t trying to control a ball with your feet, and territory is all you are after so falling over is of not benefit.
And IMV if he isn’t strong enough to do so after that level of contact, tough shit.

Again, I know I’m shouting into a void. Doesn’t make it seem less weak to me.

And IMV if he isn’t strong enough to do so after that level of contact, tough shit.

You can be built like The Rock, if you're running at that speed everyone goes over with very little force.

Strength has nothing to do with being knocked off balance at that pace! Williams shouldn’t have put a hand on him, it’s a foul. It’s pretty black and white.

Why should the defender be allowed to do anything to the attacker once the attacker is past him?

Getting a bit tired of watching Bellingham to be honest... underhit passes, carrying it too much and then charging in.... think the occasion has got to him. A bit erratic.

Why should the defender be allowed to do anything to the attacker once the attacker is past him?
If you’re jumping to “anything” then we’re not talking about the same thing anymore.

“Anything”, no. What Williams did to Walker barely registers for me.

If you’re jumping to “anything” then we’re not talking about the same thing anymore.

“Anything”, no. What Williams did to Walker barely registers for me.
OK. We got your POV. It's wrong. Move on.

Back