• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

There are few better places in the world to watch a last minute semi final winner than Ibiza...

Enjoy it you fucks :love:

For sure, I just can't pass up an opportunity to let it be known that "The World Series" is fucking dumb.

American Exceptionalism kills me.
Wasn't it originally called the 'World Series' because it was sponsored by the World newspaper?

For me it was a foul and Pen.
Nothing like the Wolves Man City one, as the Wolves player was Standing.

The Dutch player had his foot high
6 studs showing
Caught Kane after the ball had gone

Dangerous
Reckless
Endangering an opponent.

Anywhere else on the pitch that's given as a foul, just because it's in the area does not change the decision.

10 - 15 years ago in England it's not a foul
10 - 15 years ago in every other league it's a foul outside the box, they have always hated raised feet

a28c93043e54bd4149b6c18973f3fe84.gif

Attachments

• 1720685646792.png
    1720685646792.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 6
There is something particularly satisfying about knocking Koeman out with the assistance of a terrible decision.

I was never a Graham Taylor fan nor a ‘believer’ as such, but I hope GT enjoyed a nice glass of port and had a very broad smile last night.

There is something particularly satisfying about knocking Koeman out with the assistance of a terrible decision.

I was never a Graham Taylor fan nor a ‘believer’ as such, but I hope GT enjoyed a nice glass of port and had a very broad smile last night.
Ronnie's taking it well...

I'm not buying the 'reckless, if it was anywhere else' line at all, I think that's utter nonsense. It wasn't even a tackle, he was trying to block the shot and it was Kane who kicked him. What was he meant to do, let Kane have a free shot at goal? The difference with the Pogba on Neves one was that his WAS a tackle, this was not. It was an attempt to block a shot at goal. You may as well not bother with defending if you're going to give a penalty for that.

If Dumfries had stamped downwards or actually kicked Kane then I could buy it. He didn't though, Kane kicked him. And as with the RAN penalty at City, the contact had no influence at all on where the shot went. It wasn't quite as bad a call as that one but in the same ballpark.

I've listened to the Rest is football podcast this morning and Micah Richards said it was a shocking decision. This is the same Micah Richards who claimed that the Gvardiol incident with Ait Nouri was a penalty.

Back