• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

GSJGqMHXAAAUn0-

Currently away in Manchester and torn between staying where I am and watching the game (Cloudwater tap room) or going back to Altrincham where I'm staying, and going to the Belgian cellar bar (where it won't be on and I'll have zero signal and no WiFi) instead.

Currently away in Manchester and torn between staying where I am and watching the game (Cloudwater tap room) or going back to Altrincham where I'm staying, and going to the Belgian cellar bar (where it won't be on and I'll have zero signal and no WiFi) instead.
Cloudwater tap room. All day long. Literally.

Cloudwater tap room. All day long. Literally.
They do currently have their own Saison on (which I'm always a sucker for) so may have just bought another one.

They've also put the heating on while is much appreciated as I'm in cargo shorts.

Last edited:
Didn't know there was a Blink-182 gig going on.
I have really bad eczema on my legs so a day in jeans doesn't do it any favours.

Unsurprisingly as its Manchester it's also pissing it down with rain which may have influenced my current decision to stay where I am.

Kin hell. Straight back to Pickford from kickoff, launched, and lost.

Watching in bar cliche number one rolled out "I don't mind that" etc.

Plus side...might see subs before the 75th min today

And that's why everyone has been talking 'rubbish' since the first game, Jude

Back