• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Slovenia aren’t holding on like that Buffoon Keown suggest

Oh good. BBC doing a feature of Ronaldo’s best bits at half time.

Slovenia aren’t holding on like that Buffoon Keown suggest
I once went to a Match of the Day Live exhibition at the NEC, probably 20+ years ago. Keown was one of the guest speakers on the main stage. He was the dullest, most inarticulate speaker I've ever seen. He has had a personality bypass.

Last edited:
I once went to a Match of the Day Live exhibition at the NEC, probably 20+ years ago. Known was one of the guest speakers on the main stage. He was the dullest, most inarticulate speaker I've ever seen. He has had a personality bypass.

I’m one of those who feel embarrassed for other people when they say ridiculous stuff, Keown does it regularly.

I once went to a Match of the Day Live exhibition at the NEC, probably 20+ years ago. Known was one of the guest speakers on the main stage. He was the dullest, most inarticulate speaker I've ever seen. He has had a personality bypass.
It’s well Keown that Known is a monotone gimp.

😉

Didn't see much of the 1st half, but jao cancello is giving an attacking rwb masterclass here.

Direct free kick goals are dying. Still none in this tournament (?) Way down in the Prem last season too, amazing that clubs still persist with them rather than trying something more intricate.

Pepe is such a good player, his readi g of the game at the back is superb.

Must be a decade since he was any good at them now? Someone should just run in and take it while he's poncing about doing his Superman stance.

Easily that long, maybe even 15 years.

Roberto Carlos was the same before him. Lording over them for Real while they had Figo, Zidane and Beckham watching on.

Portugal take off Vitinha and Leao, 2 of their best and most dangerous players

My mrs reckons Vitinha reminds her of Manuel from Fawlty Towers. More Charlie Chaplin, I would have thought.

Back