• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Incredibly fortunate goal. The original shot was shocking!

Terrible from Lukaku and Carrasco in the build up.

2 poor teams serving up a poor match. At least we'll get another rousing rendition La Marseillaise, which is one of the better anthems...

Terrible game of football, France still yet to score a proper goal in the tournament.

Cross right at the end there and Belgium had one person trying to get on the end of it. You need a goal you idiots or you're out.

Which they are, deservingly so now.

Add Faes to the list of rubbish on the goal. Literally standing around doing nothing.

So the only team to spoil my 5 team 12/1 acca was England. Useless twats.😂

Just waiting for someone to say that’s what champions do.”
Belgium are probably closer to Scotland than Spain in terms of quality.
France are just us with some fancy names.

Well apart from the suspended Guehi it's exactly the same team I said for Slovakia

Just watched the 1st half again.

1st 20 was ok, Defence was poor, they scored because we had 2 centre half going for the same ball
Took us another 20 mins to actually recover, they never really attacked or created shit, after their goal.

We lacked pace in passing, it was too slow.

Set pieces were shocking, a lot of passes just fell short.
But actually we were not as bad as I thought we were.

They defended deep they pressed as soon as we got over the half way line, our movement was not great.

Now for the 2nd half

Guehi is suspended.

So move Walker to Centre half, Right back TAA, LB Sakha. The rest as was

Guehi is suspended.

So move Walker to Centre half, Right back TAA, LB Sakha. The rest as was
A back four with that lineup would be very bad. TAA will get forward too much, Walker will leave huge gaps covering for him and Saka isn't a LB so will do the same on the opposite side. Gaps galore and they'd go through us like a train.

Back