• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Easily that long, maybe even 15 years.

Roberto Carlos was the same before him. Lording over them for Real while they had Figo, Zidane and Beckham watching on.

Saw a great clip the other day of Ronaldinho sneaking in and knocking one in top corner whilst Carlos was pacing out his ridiculous run up. 🤣 Surprised someone like Fernandes hasn't done that tonight, I'd back to him have tested Oblak more on any of the efforts Ronaldo has tried tonight.

Direct free kick goals are dying. Still none in this tournament (?) Way down in the Prem last season too, amazing that clubs still persist with them rather than trying something more intricate.
Whatever happened to the biannual ‘tournament ball is a beach ball’ complaints as free kicks weaved in?

Portugal's forward line is pretty static. No-one making runs or creating space. Easy to defend really.

Caged tiger? He acts like a caged tiger, plays like a pussy...

It might be amusing if it goes to penalties and Ronaldo is the player that misses and costs Portugal the game. 🤔 Just sayin'

I'm in the odd position that I want Portugal to win but not for him to score

Just as they get a penalty that he will take and score...

Back