• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Yamal 16. Yeah he's nearly 17 though innit? 😂
Lovely dinked cross for that goal 👍

Yeah been really impressed with him. Can't say I was aware of him prior to this tourney.

He's been superb for Valencia

I'll keep banging this drum but if they still love Guedes (the only club who ever has) and we can get decent cash for Sa...

I'm delighted we've won, of course I am, but this is a slow death

I’m just kinda relieved he’s not going out with a defeat to Slovakia as I do like him. It’s obvious this is the end for him though

Last edited:
Can’t see how we get past the Swiss in current form. I was hoping once we took the lead we could press the reset button on the tournament but be reverted to type and just sat on the lead.

Switzerland will beat us on current performance level but then we will probably go into the game as favourites and we have much better players than them man for man. The situation is pretty torturous really, just waiting/hoping (against evidence) for something to click.

Who’s the main commentator on itv currently?

That was brilliant counter-attacking football. 1 pass and it was all over.

Georgia are such a breath of fresh air, but are going out here. I love their number 7 with the unpronounceable name.

Switzerland will beat us on current performance level but then we will probably go into the game as favourites and we have much better players than them man for man. The situation is pretty torturous really, just waiting/hoping (against evidence) for something to click.
Hoping that we'll be more suited to teams having a go at us, but it's straw clutching really.

Back