• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

absolute bollocks. Go and visit the bookies Nathan and see what odds you get. Youre better off predicting that the Baggies escape relgation than Wolves to finish 4th. Tit.

he's always negative about Wolves, and over positive about cardiff, not really worth listening to...

Fixed version! Home games in bold:

Cardiff:
Bham City
Brentford
Derby
Burton
Sheff Utd
Wolves
A Villa
Norwich
N Forest
Hull
Reading

A Villa
Wolves
QPR
Bolton
Hull
Reading
Norwich
Cardiff
Leeds
Ipswich
Derby
Milwall

Fulham
Preston
QPR
Norwich
Leeds
Sheff W
Reading
Brentford
Milwall
Sunderland
Birmingham

Derby
N Forest
Cardiff
Sunderland
Preston
Bolton
Wolves
Burton
Boro
Villa
Barnsley

Boro
Barnsley
Brentford
Wolves
Burton
N Forest
Sheff Utd
Bristol C
Derby
Milwall
Ipswich

Interesting that after the Blues game Cardiff have 5 out of 7 games away from home. Hopefully they'll start dropping some points there.

Fixed version! Home games in bold:

Cardiff:
Bham City (W)
Brentford (D)
Derby (D)
Burton (W)
Sheff Utd (L)
Wolves (D)
A Villa (L)
Norwich (D)
N Forest (W)
Hull (W)
Reading (W)

A Villa
Wolves (D)
QPR (W)
Bolton (W)
Hull (D)
Reading (W)
Norwich (D)
Cardiff (W)
Leeds (W)
Ipswich (D)
Derby (W)
Milwall (W)

Fulham
Preston (D)
QPR (W)
Norwich (D)
Leeds (W)
Sheff W (W)
Reading (W)
Brentford (W)
Milwall (W)
Sunderland (W)
Birmingham (W)

Have dropped in what results I think could happen, Cardiff look like they have the toughest set of fixtures on the run-in, Villa's and Fulham's look pretty good on paper.

If those results come in (and Villa and Fulham would be continuing some amazing form for them to come in) they would end up as follows

Villa & Fulham 91 points
Cardiff 89 points

Means we need 16 points on the run-in to hit 92 and take title (based on these results) We should be able to achieve this, and think we will finish closer to 95-96 points anyway

Have got rid of the Derby and Boro fixtures as I don't think either will trouble the Top 2

Without double checking, after Saturday we’ve got 5/7 at home whilst Cardiff have 5/7 away. The gap will naturally get bigger during that sequence.

It does look like Cardiff have a mounting injury list too. I can't write them off though because they keep proving me wrong and are still hanging around like an annoying, lingering cough.

Alot can change in a month in terms of points but we looked as strong as ever last night even without Neves so I have no reason to believe we won't win at least half of our remaining fixtures.

Villa would have to beat us then win virtually all their remaining games, it ain't gonna happen and I would happily put decent money on that.

Judging on form and football you would think Fulham could sneak in but these runs never last just as they didn't for us.

We may not finish top but I would be amazed if we didn't go up now.

My guess is in 3-4 games things will be done and dusted and we can enjoy discussing Ronaldo's imminent transfer to Wolves and break out the "Super Jorge Mendes" scarfs to twirl round as we sing.

We will finish top. Comfortably.

Six points is still a big lead at this time of the season and we have loads of bottom end dross to play scattered in among the tougher games.

Earlier in the season we were told we needed Mendez-Laing instead of Cav or Jota

Some are a little worried we may get a repeat of 2002. If we replicated our points return from 02 and Villa replicate Albions they finish 1 point ahead. Villa have a tiny margin of error. We also have an easier run in than 2002.

Depends if the V is on a triple letter or not. Hoilett has no mad skillz to play there.

Tbf Blake only says Hoilett "might be" the best player in the league. And I think that based on this season he would have to be in the conversation. Would I have him over Jota or Cav? No. Would I have him over this year's Costa? Probably. And he'd probably get into quite a few XIs in the league this year.

He's predicted us to finish 4th. Fuck 'being fair' :icon_lol:

Touche! :surrendered:

Junior fucking Hoilett :icon_lol:

He isn't even in the top five attacking midfielders. Jota, Sessegnon, Cavaleiro, Traore, Maddison, Grealish, Adomah, Brooks, they're all better than him.

You're just harsh on him because he wasn't great for St. Pauli. :whistle:

You're just harsh on him because he wasn't great for St. Pauli. :whistle:

He hasn't been"great" anywhere and that's why he is at Cardiff and not Arsenal, Man City or any other "big" team! :icon_lol:

Back