• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

I feel a bit sick saying this, but we could do with Blues getting something on Saturday. I don't think they will though.

If we beat Villa, we'll be 13 points ahead of them with 10 games left to play. I really don't think they'll be able to make up the difference. Derby won't catch us.

Fulham really do look like a superb side but they're still 11 points behind having played a game more. However, it looks like they've got the best run in.

Still some absolutely massive games left - obviously there's Saturday, but Villa v Cardiff is also going to be very tasty.

LJ - you've missed everyone's final game off their fixture lists

Wow, he reckons we will finish 4th!

Wow, he reckons we will finish 4th!

For that to happen we probably need to lose to at least two of Reading, Burton, Hull, Blues and Sheff Wed at home. Maybe Sunderland away too.

Good luck with that one.

And I see he's pedalling the 'long hard winter, foreign players not used to it' bullshit again! Even Don Goodman was spouting that shite pre-kickoff last night. How often do we have to bust these myths???!

Our form in 2018: P10 W5 D3 L2 (1.8 PPG)

Yeah, we're flagging alright. Maintain that for the remainder of the season and we end up on 95/96 points. Given the fixtures we have (especially at home, where we've lost two all season) then there's every chance we'll exceed that.

And I see he's pedalling the 'long hard winter, foreign players not used to it' bullshit again! Even Don Goodman was spouting that shite pre-kickoff last night. How often do we have to bust these myths???!

Goodman was talking about the number of games we play and the likes of Neves, Jota etc would not be used to that and that could be behind the mini blip. That is a fair comment IMO. If he was saying "shit when its a bit nippy as they love the warm weather" it would be a different case

Good job Nevsssshhhh has had a two and a half week break then...

Report us to the FA for him getting banned on purpose as he was tired.

Don Goodman was peddling the 'long cold winter' and 'no championship experience' cliches when I saw him and Steve Bull for that charity evening at the start of the season. He thought we'd bomb. To be fair to him, he has since said that he's been delighted to be proven wrong!

Probably not the right thread for this but I really like Andy Hinchcliffe as a co-commentator for Football League matches.

Good job Nevsssshhhh has had a two and a half week break then...

Report us to the FA for him getting banned on purpose as he was tired.

Probably why we called Saturday's game off to get him a few more extra days rest

Probably not the right thread for this but I really like Andy Hinchcliffe as a co-commentator for Football League matches.

Really? He falls into the Shearer trap, saying what you've just seen. Don't think he adds anything at all, I think Goodman is much better.

Really? He falls into the Shearer trap, saying what you've just seen. Don't think he adds anything at all, I think Goodman is much better.

I disagree. I don't think Shearer does that either. Goodman is also good but that might just be me being biased as I think he's a top bloke!

Higginbotham is Sky's best asset in terms of Football League coverage.

I agree he’s one of the best co comms with Higginbottom and Neville.

Back