• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

The new one for Enterprise car rental, some wank idea with an American and a Brit, saying the same thing but in different ways, complete tosh but the last line is fucking retarded.

American guy says something about looking for an Aluminum sign, Brit guy corrects with Aluminium adding 'It's got a U in it', it's not the U that he isn't pronouncing you fuckwit! It's the fucking I that they omit! Fucking unbelievable.

The new one for Enterprise car rental, some wank idea with an American and a Brit, saying the same thing but in different ways, complete tosh but the last line is fucking retarded.

American guy says something about looking for an Aluminum sign, Brit guy corrects with Aluminium adding 'It's got a U in it', it's not the U that he isn't pronouncing you fuckwit! It's the fucking I that they omit! Fucking unbelievable.

Unless they are being ironic, thats some shocking stuff...

The new go compare ads - his contract runs for about another 9 months, so we have 3 quarters of a year of "lets try and get him in amusing ways" adverts to suffer through.

Coors Lite with JCVD with him lying in the snow.

What the fuck have they got him wearing?? All over denim (sleeveless no less) with white socks and black shoes. He looks like a badly dressed toddler modelled to look like Billy Ray Cyrus.

The new Sky one that seems to be on every break.

The Persil one with the kids singing "We Will Rock You". Cannot stand it.

The Persil one with the kids singing "We Will Rock You". Cannot stand it.

On the radio? Oh good god...

I hate ads with kids! >_> Especially that damned Haribo one that I'm sure has already been mentioned!

Coors Lite with JCVD with him lying in the snow.

What the fuck have they got him wearing?? All over denim (sleeveless no less) with white socks and black shoes. He looks like a badly dressed toddler modelled to look like Billy Ray Cyrus.

I'm not even sure what the advert is aiming at to be honest. I know it's a beer but you have JCVD in the snow and it just doesn't work.

The adverts beating up the Go compare man. I know it's a good marketing ploy. It's time they left him alone and moved along

Either that or permanently killed the twat. Gorily.

JCVD is a total self-parody of his eighties self. Still pretty dire - I wish he was caught and eaten by the big sweaty bears.

Either that or permanently killed the twat. Gorily.

JCVD is a total self-parody of his eighties self. Still pretty dire - I wish he was caught and eaten by the big sweaty bears.

I think the advert is making JCVD look like an idiot to be honest. I want to remember his movies and not for some crappy coors advert.

The go compare guy is pretty damn annoying but where is the line between promoting insurance and bullying.

Just seen an funny advert for the Postcode Lottery where a women is receiving a cheque whilst her Albion supporting husband looks on confused.

Just seen an funny advert for the Postcode Lottery where a women is receiving a cheque whilst her Albion supporting husband looks on confused.

Wrong thread, what you're looking for is the 'Adverts that you are HAPPY about' thread.

There is a Radio ad that makes me want to smash my radio into a million pieces right now.

Crunchy Nut cornflakes ad - Set in a recording stuido - Band plays song whilst someone sits by a microphone eating his cereal. The sound of him eating is fucking vile

Cant believe I've just been through 6 pages of this thread and no one has mentioned Gary fucking Lineker!!! How many bastard Walkers crisps adverts does he have to do? Fuck off Gary please just fuck off.

And that fucking Wonga ad with the Granny whose neice, or whoever the fuck it is, is a hip hop producer. For fucks sake. Who gets paid to think of this bollocks.

It was mentioned in another thread so thought i'd mention it on here. The Costa Coffee advert. Please dont use a Kiss song to sell your coffee. Ever.

Over here its the Progressive Insurance ads.Flo, with too much make up and far too much enthusiasm. I wouldn't go with Progressive just because of her !

Back