• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

The bloody Paddy Power advert where the bloke feels dirty for betting against his own team. Sky Sports have it on CONSTANTLY, along with bloody El Tel "like a darrrrnce" and Go shitting Compare!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!

The bloody Paddy Power advert where the bloke feels dirty for betting against his own team. Sky Sports have it on CONSTANTLY, along with bloody El Tel "like a darrrrnce" and Go shitting Compare!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Gregous Traitorelli :(

I refuse to use them because of this advert

I don't like the go compare guy but because of he's company i got insured on my 1st car last year i'll use them

The fucking Confused.com advert to the tune of YMCA. Every advert break - guaranteed.

The fucking Confused.com advert to the tune of YMCA. Every advert break - guaranteed.

Watching sky sports news and guess what gregous traitorelli...

The churchill adverts have been crap recently

Nat West advert when the young bint loses her money abroad and phones Dad who happily proceeds to deposit £1500 in her bank account.

Yeh, like fuck!

that find a home advert on currently where this wierd white guy fails miserably in rapping.
Foot through screen territory.

nice one steve, that is fucking hideous. I know it has been mentioned but I just have to say it again. Fucking excremental.

that find a home advert on currently where this wierd white guy fails miserably in rapping.
Foot through screen territory.

hmmmm, I actually quite like that advert.....

The fat ginger bastard and his prickish flatmates in the BT ads, again.

I hope the next installment sees them die in a gas explosion which they were unable to prevent because they switched phone suppliers.

I liked the fact in the animated bit where he follows her to the cafe, it was literally 100 yards down the street. Just to use a hotspot. Seriously just stay at home and make a drink here you lazy bastards.

Oh yeah and acting as if Duran Duran are some band no-one's ever heard of. "oh wow you've even got an album of theirs" :lol:

rocking from an early age

fucking behave

duran duran have as much to do with rock as fucking jedward

Yeah, I don't get it. Is the ginger guy meant to be the homeowner? Is he supposed to be older than the others?

Mind you, I never went to uni so maybe have missed out on the socio-habiting hierarchy that comes with it.

He doesn't have a job and he's clearly not a student, but still rents his spare rooms out to manky students. How hard is it to write a back story that makes sense? And not cast colossal bellends while you're at it.

That fucking Bold ad that uses Gold by Spandau Ballet. They have changed it from a driving, dark electro type song, with a bit of edginess to it, into a happy sounding schmoozefest featuring a precocious little brat singing "Gold" in the Major key instead of the Minor key. This stuff is crucial!!!!! It makes me cringe when I hear the little brat - "yew are goo-oo-ooold" Ugh.

That fucking Bold ad that uses Gold by Spandau Ballet. They have changed it from a driving, dark electro type song, with a bit of edginess to it, into a happy sounding schmoozefest featuring a precocious little brat singing "Gold" in the Major key instead of the Minor key. This stuff is crucial!!!!! It makes me cringe when I hear the little brat - "yew are goo-oo-ooold" Ugh.

What do you know about major and minor keys ....... you're a drummer :run:

Last edited:
Back