• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Sorry, I meant to post this here...

Is Wallace the Lee Evans type developing for a few years or is he expected to move straight into the first team...either way he seems an exciting prospect!

Straight into the first team without a doubt

Why have we got two threads? What was wrong with the other one?

From what Ive read Portsmouth are to announce a day of mourning tomorrow... Welcome to Wolves Jed.

Kyle Bennett will be alright for them at that level. Shouldn't be all sackcloth and ashes.

Always quite liked Whittingham. Seems to be one of those players that always plays well against us. Probably a bit old for our squad now though?

I very much doubt he'll ever leave Cardiff tbh.

I simply can't see £3m for Mason. If we have that sort of money - and presumably commensurate wages - to spend on a striker there must be far better options. Would quite like us to go back in for Ivan Toney as a back up striker, subject to whatever caused him to fail the medical having cleared up.

Mason would be a good buy for us but not at that price.

We don't have room for Whittingham, he can't play wide any more and we can't pair him with McDonald as that would give us a slower midfield than when we had Ince, Anderton and Kennedy. He's way past his best now anyway.

Ben Pringle anyone? Apparently turned down a new deal with the Millers

He was certainly good in league 1, but haven't heard anything about him this season, so either gone under the radar or flopped.

He couldn't get in their team could he? No ta

Back