• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Nice one indeed, great business!

Good signing - at least the club have got on with it quickly. Bodes well for the rest of the close season

CFiOxMuWAAAM3qo.jpg

Done dealio.

Smile on everyones face today.

Great signing for Wolves. Signed up here before we played you and during the whole Ivan Toney saga, thought I would chip in from a league 2 perspective.

To be honest Jed should of left this level last season, seen him play a few times this season and he really is a standout at this level. You can see him make movements and passes that his teammates simply dont read because they dont have the ability. Tended to drift all over the place to get on the ball and seemed comfortable with either foot, the ability to actually beat a man with something other than pace is rare at our level, but he did it pretty easily. Our manager commented aswell he was clearly too good for this level. 17 goals from midfield, whether wide or as a number 10 is some feat. The fact he had a release clause of 275k is laughable, well done you have picked up a bargain!

BTW if you could send Michael Jacobs back to us that would be much appreciated!

Cobblers

Right, we need a "Welcome to Molineux" thread, and a career in pictures from the E&S!

Good news. I know nothing of the lad, but the mood seems to be positive from those that do :D

Wow...That was quick work by Wolves. Excellent!

Great signing for Wolves. Signed up here before we played you and during the whole Ivan Toney saga, thought I would chip in from a league 2 perspective.

To be honest Jed should of left this level last season, seen him play a few times this season and he really is a standout at this level. You can see him make movements and passes that his teammates simply dont read because they dont have the ability. Tended to drift all over the place to get on the ball and seemed comfortable with either foot, the ability to actually beat a man with something other than pace is rare at our level, but he did it pretty easily. Our manager commented aswell he was clearly too good for this level. 17 goals from midfield, whether wide or as a number 10 is some feat. The fact he had a release clause of 275k is laughable, well done you have picked up a bargain!

BTW if you could send Michael Jacobs back to us that would be much appreciated!

Cobblers

Swop deal for Ivan Toney?

Brilliant news!!

Boy how far have we come from the chaos of Deadly Dean.

WELL DONE JEZ AND ALL CONCERNED!!

Brilliant news, he seems to have loads of pace, dribbles well and a tidy finisher who's not afraid to pull the trigger. Happy days, welcome to Wolves Jed!

I'm sure there's a fnarr in there somewhere...

GFFH has got team news ahead of the curve before tbf, I trust him more than some no name website. Or someone who doesn't understand decimal points ;)

Thanks for the support. Glad my source was on the ball here and we've managed to land him. Exciting singing who will give us a lot more options in terms of shape of the team

CFiOxMuWAAAM3qo.jpg

Done dealio.

I never understand why they print players names on the front of the shirts for the photo op when a player signs. Surely Jez holding a shirt front facing with the sponsor on, and the player holding a shirt with his name on the back is enough? Thats 2 perfectly good shirts wasted and the name just looks stupid when printed on the front under the sponsor, it makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Is Wallace the Lee Evans type developing for a few years or is he expected to move straight into the first team...either way he seems an exciting prospect!

Genuinely excited by this signing, think he could be a massive factor in our promotion push, same way Kightly was back in 08/09

Back