• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

And if you want to look at our first choice back four; Golbourne has nearly 300 senior appearances while Iorfa has been a big success since he made his debut (arguably playing out of position).

Indeed. To those crying about the business so far, would you rather we have got the 'experienced' James Collins in (who is a complete carthorse and linked to us a day or two ago) and played him ahead of EEL or Hause?

Collins would have come on big wages, stifled the progress of promising youngsters already on the books - and ultimately, isn't good enough to do it in the PL week in week out anyway. This is the kind of signing we've moved away from over the last 5/6 years - yet is still used as a stick to beat the club with.

Vydra has gone to Reading on SLLoan.

Looks more likely that Blackman will come to us, although he's scored 4 in 7 for them this season.

Morgan and Moxey ass lickers really are on the defensive.

Don't act like a buffoon. Shooting down nonsensical crap being spouted by "no ambishun" pant-wetters isn't defensive. It is pointing out the facts that show what bollocks is being spouted.

6 first team players in this window. Afobe looks like he is staying. Good, if not outstanding, transfer window.

Well, seeing as we lost a striker with an injury on Saturday and it was only confirmed he was out for the season this morning it may not be a surprise we are having to throw bids around in a bit of desperation.

We accepted the bids for Stearman and van La Parra before the Charlton game so that doesnt fly.

How do you know what another poster believes or otherwise.

Tell you what I will help - I believe you post was absolute fucking wind up bollocks.

We accepted the bids for Stearman and van La Parra before the Charlton game so that doesnt fly.

I don't follow. We don't have any intention of replacing Stearman like for like as we're happy with what we've got there. Van La Parra has been replaced by Byrne and if he stays it's as third/fourth choice striker, at least until we loan someone else. Looks like it's his decision not to leave rather than us cancelling the deal anyway.

*If* we've been throwing bids around today then it's to try to replace Dicko, if he hadn't snapped then we wouldn't be trying to buy a striker today.

6 first team players in this window. Afobe looks like he is staying. Good, if not outstanding, transfer window.

Two are necessities (ALF, Wallace/ Ojo) and none are as good as the players they have replaced. One is a replacement for a player that didn't really need upgrading (Coady) and three are unproven at this level (Ojo, Wallace and Byrne). Hardly a stellar window when we have lost two of the best players in the division (although not through our own doing).

I think you are premature in your classification of this window as 'good' let alone outstanding. But then you're just on the wind up really.

Don't act like a buffoon. Shooting down nonsensical crap being spouted by "no ambishun" pant-wetters isn't defensive. It is pointing out the facts that show what bollocks is being spouted.

Facts, the top 3 players of the season last year, Sako, Stearman and Dicko(injured) have been replaced by 3 div 1 players and and an 18 year, from Liverpool, with hardly any experience.

I support Wolverhampton Wanderers, not that nasty cunt Moxey or Morgan. The only time I have critisized the board on this forum, is for selling our most experienced defender and recent captain and player of the year, to raise money to buy a player in another position. That is hardly pant wetting.
Wake up and smell the grass.

Back