• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

IIRC with only 1 season left on his deal at Legia, Zyro can now sign a pre contract agreement with foreign clubs. Legia will certainly be looking to sell in this window and get a transfer fee rather than have him leave for nothing.

IIRC with only 1 season left on his deal at Legia, Zyro can now sign a pre contract agreement with foreign clubs. Legia will certainly be looking to sell in this window and get a transfer fee rather than have him leave for nothing.

He can sign a pre-contract elsewhere in January, be it elsewhere in Poland or overseas. Only the English FA have the internal rule which bans pre-contracts between clubs of the same nation. Otherwise, six months before the contract ends, everywhere in Europe.

I didn't realise he only had a year left on his contract. If we really are interested we will definitely make a bid

I didn't realise he only had a year left on his contract. If we really are interested we will definitely make a bid

Had a quick look at his Twitter account - seems to have broken his nose and be doing Cesc Fabregas impersonation at the moment.

Three months of the close season. 90 days. Say 4 times a day. Add on a frenzy when we actually sign someone. I shall probably click this thread 500 times between now and the first game of the season...

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015...mpetition-from-five-english-clubs-for-nadir/?

Only hereisthecity but Ciftci would be a good player to be targeting.

We made an enquiry about him (and GMS) in Jan. I'd be happy with Ciftci, he's a well rounded striker but a different style of player to Dicko & Afobe and still young. Wouldn't cost masses either although the price could be inflated if Dundee United try to start a bidding war, there are a lot of teams looking at him.

What kind of wages will Serge Gnabry be on at Arsenal? Looks like he'll not ever break through there at this point.

What kind of wages will Serge Gnabry be on at Arsenal? Looks like he'll not ever break through there at this point.

I've no idea on wages but he's still only 19/20 isn't he? Still plenty of time to break through there, could see him getting a loan to a Bundesliga club next season though.

Daniel Pudil on the fringes at Watford. I'd take him as competition for Golbourne, he'd be a huge upgrade on Tommy Rowe.

I've no idea on wages but he's still only 19/20 isn't he? Still plenty of time to break through there, could see him getting a loan to a Bundesliga club next season though.

Maybe, but unless the Walcott moves on this summer you have to think he's behind Sanchez, Welbeck, Ox, Cazorla, Rosicky et al. in the rotation. Wingers are just sort of not of any use for Wenger anymore.

Rosicky is pretty old now and Cazorla playing Centrally. Welbeck is back up striker and can't see Walcott sticking around.

Always impressed whenever I watch Yasser Kasim play. Could be the answer next to McDonald?

I'd be surprised if we sign a centre half, particularly an inexperienced one.

We look fine at centre half right now but I could see EEL or Hause going out on loan next season.

Hause probably, but only if we sign a left back. As for EEL, he's third choice so he's likely to be staying put.

Wolves after Guinea International winger Abdoul Camara from Angers in French Ligue 2 as a replacement for Sako. (according to The Sun)
4 goals in 10 Internationals

Back