• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Off to PSV on loan I think.

Dan, I wouldn't be so against a diamond. We have good, quick full backs who can cope with the increased attacking responsibilities and b) KJ would make it work far better than H*ddle

If we want to play with both Afobe and Dicko then i'm with you YW, i think we both mentioned this previously. It would also enable either of those 2 plus 3 of the diamond to drift wide when needed. It could work if Jackett wants it to. If he doesn't then it's 4-2-3-1 for me and ether one of Benik or Nouha.

I like genuine width, Iorfa is fantastic but we can't rely on him providing genuine end product at the moment, his crossing is poor. Scotty seems to have given up on crossing the ball, he always lays it inside these days.

Golbourne seems to take the easy option out and just give the ball to Sako I feel. With no-one in front of him he'd have to deliver the ball a lot more I think.

Iorfa gets in to great positions, a lot higher up the pitch and cuts the ball back quite well.

Scotty seems to have given up on crossing the ball, he always lays it inside these days.

Something that's been bothering me for a while. Dicko is great at making those front post runs but the ball very rarely gets fizzed in across the ground from the left. There were a couple of occasions towards the end of the season where Golbourne stood the ball up and went backwards leaving Dicko fuming in the middle.

Something that's been bothering me for a while. Dicko is great at making those front post runs but the ball very rarely gets fizzed in across the ground from the left. There were a couple of occasions towards the end of the season where Golbourne stood the ball up and went backwards leaving Dicko fuming in the middle.

Maybe still not fully right with his foot or maybe it is a mental thing with his foot and he is pulling out of situations that previously hurt it.

Maybe still not fully right with his foot or maybe it is a mental thing with his foot and he is pulling out of situations that previously hurt it.

He's definitely not been the same attacking force since he came back from injury.

Dwight Gayle is my striker target. I reckon Palace will sell him this summer.

Good shout..i would like him here..we would have deadly strikers if we could keep the other two

Kenny with some nice words about Evans on the OS.

Good to see. He still has the chance to be a fantastic player for us

Could we have a ready made Sako replacement in Boukari if he is finally over his fitness issues? He has a year to play for his future?

What about Joe Garner should PNE not be promoted? Diving little shit but I think he's the type you love in your own team hate to be against.

MK Dons, Swindon and Brentford have all been able to sign PL prospects on loan playing progressive 'good' football, I would put us into that bracket so the least we could do is at least inquire about taking somebody on loan similar to Pritchard or Bamford.

Boukari will step foot on the training ground in pre-season and break a hip tripping over a daisy...

Boukari should be seen as a bonus, we certainly shouldn't be planning around him

Rumours from Coventry that we are after Colin Doyle. Maybe Tomasz or McCarey on the way out.

Would be very surprised if we brought in another keeper, Flatt and Burgoyne are exceptionally highly thought of within the club.

I don't see Kuszczak staying, Ikeme coming straight in despite the team being on a winning run and keeping clean sheets along with not coming in during the November run will tell him he's only ever going to be a number 2 here short of Ikeme hitting horrific form. McCarey disappeared at the end of the season, perhaps something has gone on? I would have thought Blues will try and keep Doyle while Randolph is openly hawking himself around to other clubs looking for a better deal.

Back