• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

With MGW I don't really care what happens tbh. That's nothing against the player either.

If he stays ill be pleased as he is a local lad and it would be nice to see him do well with us, plus these types of loans to the Championship are surely the last step before getting games back here.

On the flipside doing it in the Championship is a completely different prospect than performing at Premier League level week in week out. You only have to look at someone like Cavaleiro to see what can happen. I know this has been said a lot down the years but I feel like the gap between the Premier League and the Championship is bigger than ever and growing. There seem to be at least 2 teams promoted every season that have been relegated a year or 2 prior.

Ultimately it will be down to MGW not Wolves. If he signs a deal and wants to stay he will be given the opportunity for games but if he won't sign, with 2 years left on his deal i don't mind if he goes for North of 20m.
I wouldn't say I don't care, but I do think it's a 50/50 chance at best he'll be the player we want him to be at PL level so £25m is a decent laying off of those odds. If not him I do think we need someone else to play that role behind the forward though and that player isn't currently at the club. On balance I think I'd still keep him, assuming he signs, but if we were to get that fee I wouldn't use it as a stick to beat the club with. FWIW I think he'll go, for all the reasons discussed previously

Yeah, I’d be very happy with that. Strong in the tackle, tall, quick, good on the ball and loves a pass. Plus at 22 has a very high ceiling and will improve. Left footed. Just got called up to the senior Portugal squad so his stock will rise from here - now would be the perfect time to get him.
He's not quick, he's a lumbering mountain of a defender. Not the profile I'd be going after and Braga always seem to charge way too much. He's only just come back from a horrific injury as well.

Yeah all reports I've seen say he's a good defender maybe more suited to a 3 but all say he's really slow.

He's not quick, he's a lumbering mountain of a defender. Not the profile I'd be going after and Braga always seem to charge way too much. He's only just come back from a horrific injury as well.
I think his stance and gangly limbs mean he’s quite deceptive. I’ve seen him make up ground on attackers to then slide in and dispossess them of possession plenty of times.

I think his stance and gangly limbs mean he’s quite deceptive. I’ve seen him make up ground on attackers to then slide in and dispossess them of possession plenty of times.
Ricardo Stearmanha.

I guess YouTube can make anybody look quick

That will be our actual name after our Rocket League team say only they want to be known by the full title.

To be fair, even more so than usual Man United are being linked with every player on earth. Huge mounds of salt to be taken with every rumour at the moment.
They need to be, an attempt to fix that unfixable mess they're in.

Not that we seem to be much better this time around.

Popular name for us in Spain is that..View attachment 5511
The other '-ER-' got nicked around the train station.

Honestly a higher number than I expected, if true.

Starting high is fine, but we can't play the game Moxey did with Fletcher and Jarvis, squeezing every penny he possibly could out of the buying club and then going on a trolley dash in the last week of the window. £40m, now would be better than £45m at the end of August if we are only prepared to do our incomings post sale

Back