• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

If the stuff is true its €2.8m in wages offered but he wants €4m.

Edit. Currently gets €2.5m at Milan.

I'd have thought £70k/w pretty standard for that profile tbh, doesn't seem massively outlandish

I'd have thought £70k/w pretty standard for that profile tbh, doesn't seem massively outlandish
Not normally one to throw out the give whatever they want lines but we are roughly 20k a week apart? I know we will be doing the old go in low and see if it works tactic but if we really want him and this tweet is true then they have to get closer or match his request especially as we have a limited time window.
Wouldnt even be our top earner.

For the sake of a million pound a season, so say £4-5m across a contract, you would like to think we'll get this done if the above is true

Looking round seeing some odd stuff such as French accounts saying Kessie is plan B and Lemina is Plan A.
The journo who has tweeted the stuff is a bit a unreliable according to some.

So all in all...no bastard clue what's going on.

Not sure a £30m bid for someone is ever going to be Plan B to an out of consideration option loan option from a team from lower down our league

Nash has said not true. So as you were people...

Oh well. 10 minutes of excitement :icon_lol:

Depends if he's paid to know about foreign football these days.

Not normally one to throw out the give whatever they want lines but we are roughly 20k a week apart? I know we will be doing the old go in low and see if it works tactic but if we really want him and this tweet is true then they have to get closer or match his request especially as we have a limited time window.
Wouldnt even be our top earner.

Agree with this. Barring injuries tonight I'd guess that the team that kicks off on Sunday will be the team that was first choice last season. Vallejo and Coutrone on the bench, along with Ruddy, Saiss, Vinagre, Traore and MGW but we still look thin on the ground with injuries. Moutinho - Neves - Donk can't be expected to play 50 or 60 games this season

If Neto & Jordao turn out to be decent first team players then we've had a good window

If not then we're a bit short for the up coming campaign

They may be good players eventually but their lack of appearances in Italy suggest it's not this season (to me).

Back