• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Thing is people would've said "we'll never sign Neves" I know Felix is even more unlikely but it'll encourage people to lump on too.
They're talking about €150M+ for Félix...

I don't think he'll leave Benfica this summer tbh, more likely to sign a new contract there than anything else, but if he does leave it'll be to one of the 'elite' clubs. Which is a shame really as none of them deserve him, he's an absolute joy to watch.

I don't buy this "next season will be different" stuff. Teams don't have a reset button that you can only press in July. Chelsea, United and Arsenal will have been well aware of our capabilities in the last six weeks or so - none of them beat us. None of it changes because we're no longer "newly promoted". We're just a good team.

Completely this.

He's special, he'll fetch it at the end of next season I reckon.

Which is not to say we will sign him, he is in our price range of we're even interested.

I don't doubt for a second we won't sign him, wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Barcelona.

I've said it before he's off to Juve for his release clause of €105m

Juve also want Bale and have Ronaldo. Wages ceiling must soon be an issue

Bale would never go there just to sit in Ronald's shadow again like at Real.

Neves linked to Atletico.

Would think they will struggle with the likely fee. We'd surely want far more than the £40million suggested, quite possibly double. Plus there's no reason or, as far as we can tell, pressure to sell.

HITC just repeat what is found elsewhere, a bit like the E&S rumours section with added text.

Occasionally they get some exclooooosive stories from Football journos and when they do that, they are pretty accurate.

Back