• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Dias starts for Benfica and Fernandes for sporting in the Portuguese super cup (4-0 to Benfica). You’d imagine at least one of them won’t be there next week...

No Gedson, not even on the bench...

AC Milan rejected Wolves’ first offer for Franck Kessie. No word yet on if they will return with a second bid, but it is expected that they will.

Kessie wants to join a prestigious club if he has to leave Milan, but could be tempted by an ambitious project like Wolves. #WWFC

If we get Kessie, it’s a very successful transfer window indeed, with the holes in our squad well-patched.

Dias would be a very delicious cherry atop the cake.

My first thought was "No fucking way is franky kessie coming here", what a superb signing that would be. Hes like pogba without the drama

Just so you all know, I've greenlit my move to Barcelona, just waiting on them to get back to me with the paperwork

Sky Sports now reporting this -

#WWFC are interested in signing AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie but a deal appears to be unlikely. It’s thought Milan want at least £30m for the Ivory Coast midfielder, it’s also feared personal terms would be difficult to agree. #TransferTalk

Looks like we want Dias and Kessie, but we’ll end up with Wallace and Lemina.

I still don't think there's anything in the Wallace link- is there actually anything more to it than him following the club on Instagram a month ago?

The work permit issues still applies too.

Whether people rate this guy or not, the reaction on Twitter is fucking pathetic. Some people don't deserve the success we're currently enjoying.

Sky Sports now reporting this -

Looks like we want Dias and Kessie, but we’ll end up with Wallace and Lemina.

First option and we challenge top six, second option and we stay roughy where we are

We are a top prem club now and we are a ambitious, just depends upon the level and working within FFP rules

Enjoy the ride people

Rugani would be a great signing.

Wonder if we’ve finally given up the ghost on Dias so have moved our attentions on to the next top quality target...
Who knows. Probably announce a player on Thursday we have had zero links to.

Over the last week it must be 8 or 9 players we are signing. That's a lot of options to fill the 1 space Nuno has left open.

£57m for dias and £30m for kessie both seem like really good value considering Premier League transfers so far. Let alone when compared to the Neto/Jordao value!

Back