• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

That's a warning to Thelwell from Nuno. Not even thinly veiled either.

Agreed. All isn't well is it?

I'm hoping it's a kick up the arse that's needed from Nuno to Thelwell.

I don't think we can afford to fail as we'll lose the best manager outside the top 4.

And that doesn't bear thinking about.

Rumours circling about this Wallace from Lazio again is he any good?

I'm sure we've been linked before and it was said he wouldn't get a work permit so don't get what's changed.

Rumours circling about this Wallace from Lazio again is he any good?

I'm sure we've been linked before and it was said he wouldn't get a work permit so don't get what's changed.

Click the link above #2710 - Lazio fans don't think so

Three years in a row. There was nothing in it then and I'm pretty sure there's nothing in it now.

https://youtu.be/h6kXi6dSZoE

Tifo have suggested that Arsenal sign Robert Skov in their Sensible Transfers series. Yet you can guarantee that if we do sign him you'd have fans moaning about him straight away.

Their opinion of the rumour of him joining us in an earlier vlog was along the lines of "Ooo, what a player" so yeah, he's clearly a shit League One player

They talk Wolves, mainly centre backs, at 1 hour and 50 seconds

Their opinion of the rumour of him joining us in an earlier vlog was along the lines of "Ooo, what a player" so yeah, he's clearly a shit League One player

They talk Wolves, mainly centre backs, at 1 hour and 50 seconds

Good players only come from Spain, Italy, Germany and France - FACKT!

Enjoyed that podcast - thanks. Just hope our recruitment guys are as knowledgeable

Hopefully Thelwell is putting Nuno in his place and telling him he's a pant wetter.

Delph to Everton more or less confirmed. I’d have liked him here.

Not our style really, 30 in November, high wages, poor recent injury record. Wouldn't want him as a LWB and as I've said before, if we buy another CM then principally they have to be offering genuine attacking/goal threat from open play as that's the one thing we lack in that area. Delph isn't going to give you that.

I think theres questions about his personality, not exactly a popular figure in the changing rooms I believe

Having watched him destroy us twice though I would quite happily sign him to rot in the U23s...

Watford wanted more than PSG would pay (€35k) I think.
His bad attitude has mainly been wanting to leave Watford to play in the Champions League I believe.
He's French. If he didn't have an attitude it would be unusual.

Not our style really, 30 in November, high wages, poor recent injury record. Wouldn't want him as a LWB and as I've said before, if we buy another CM then principally they have to be offering genuine attacking/goal threat from open play as that's the one thing we lack in that area. Delph isn't going to give you that.

To be fair, I’d rather have Tielemans or Fornals - but I’d also rather have Delph over Joao Mario.

I guess we’ll know in a couple of weeks where our ambitions stand compared to the clubs in & around us.

Back