• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Could just be shit at emojis and meant [emoji1663]

From this apparently because someone has somehow decided that creature emoji is a wolf?!

64761524_1307172486127054_8787890424946622464_n.jpg

Have Morgan and Moxey returned but it's not been announced yet?
Not sure what that animal is but it's hard to imagine a Celtic reserve being picked up by any premier league team.

Let's just hope he can't tell a wolf from a fox as Tredman says.
Then again it could be that we're now in contravention of the EEL Rule, whereby we sign a shit defender on a 10 year contract - with the option of another five - and loan him out to a succession of League 1 and 2 clubs

To me it's tantamount to him saying we (The fans) have to be patient, they know they need more quality players but it isn't easy to get the ones they want. Nothing most folk didn't already realise. Yes it's taking it's time and we want to see new signings but we can't expect them to happen fast.

Saw a random Spanish twitter say we'd inquired about Lemar. If that's the level of player we're aiming at (and although there's a decent chance it's complete b.s. it would at least fit with previously stated aims) then no wonder its taking some time

-edit bad forumming, link is here

https://twitter.com/Statsatm/status/1150518043753222144?s=09

Says we offered €55m and were knocked back. Seems a bit random to be completely made up but who knows

I'm sure I've seen pictures of the Shanghai megastore opening, but that can't be right? I thought it was going to be used to unveil some new signings?

We've got a massive chance this season, to overtake united and Chelsea, but that's going to be won or lost in the next 3 weeks.

Saw a random Spanish twitter say we'd inquired about Lemar. If that's the level of player we're aiming at (and although there's a decent chance it's complete b.s. it would at least fit with previously stated aims) then no wonder its taking some time

-edit bad forumming, link is here

https://twitter.com/Statsatm/status/1150518043753222144?s=09

Says we offered €55m and were knocked back. Seems a bit random to be completely made up but who knows

Lemar? Dodgy X Factor contestant? If that's the level of our targets we're doomed...

If we’re in for players like Lemar then I’ll jizz right here and now.

Lemar? Dodgy X Factor contestant? If that's the level of our targets we're doomed...

I think you'll find he was Fame Academy. Know your early 2000s reality music shows :)

If there's any justice we'll sign him.

Back