• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I put Afobe's words down to the arrogance of youth. I think he'd be great with the players we have at the club now and would love playing in front of the Portuguese contingency we have.

I don't think for a minute he'd come but I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Agree with that, pretty much exactly.

Not for me.

He crossed too much of a line for me. Enjoy Bournemouth reserves.

Look at it from his perspective he is down the pecking order at Bournemouth and he needs game time. We can offer him game time in a potentially very strong and exciting Championship side. Money won't be an issue and he knows the club. Now if Middlesborough or another strong Champ for example went after him then we might miss out but it makes perfect sense for me.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Was it Moxey or Thelwell that threw him under the bus after he left?

The club acted very disappointingly when he left, they shouldn't have come out and said what they did in public like that.

Ah I thought it was Moxey in which case I can't see him coming back. Seems like a good excuse to sack Thelwell though if ever we needed on.

The club acted very disappointingly when he left, they shouldn't have come out and said what they did in public like that.

That fuck Thelwell behaving in the most unprofessional and undignified way. Cunt that he is.

Thelwell should not have washed dirty laundry in public. That was shocking.

However the reason that the laundry was dirty in the first place was Afobe. He can do one.

Ah I thought it was Moxey in which case I can't see him coming back. Seems like a good excuse to sack Thelwell though if ever we needed on.

It's ok. He can just say he was following Moxey's instructions on what to say and he really loves him....

It's ok. He can just say he was following Moxey's instructions on what to say and he really loves him....
Works for me [emoji23]

Alex Goncalves‏@Aljeeves10 19m

Sources: Official, Wolverhampton Wanderers will sign Ruben Neves for €16mil, allowing him to link up with NES again. [Jornal de Noticias]

No idea how reputable Journal de Noticas are.

It does seem to have some legs to it this does.

Nathan Judah‏
Verified account
@njudah_star 6m

Crowd gathering outside Billy Wright?! Any pics? #wwfc

:icon_lol:

It could be true. Liverpool fans already wondering why he would join WOLVES! And the person who tweeted this used the capital letters. He must be angry.

He was 22 FFS - is there anyone on this Forum who'd really want to be held accountable for what they did/said at 22? Jesus, what a complete knob I was. Afobe would come back to us a better player and score a shitload in the Champo. An absolute no-brainer of a decision

I'm 22 and I'm just perfect....

I would take Benik back of course, a no brainier if he wanted to IMO. Just can't see it while Thelwell is here as mentioned.

Nathan Judah‏
Verified account
@njudah_star 6m

Crowd gathering outside Billy Wright?! Any pics? #wwfc

:icon_lol:

I don't mind Judah as I think he's got a decent sense of humour.

I also think Judah is pretty decent.

The last twelve months have really exposed Spiers as a poor journalist who has a biased standpoint that colours his view on Fosun.

Back