• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

I read that this season all 20 PL team will be in the Top 30 richest clubs revenue wise

We're immune to that, we had the World King for a couple of seasons.

200512110627081200_1.jpg
My favourite ever Seol moment and the best of the bunch. Racially abused for 90 minutes at the New Den, board goes up signals 3 or 4 minutes (usually is) then up pops Seol to score a superb winner and shuts each and every one of the idiots to our left up..

Off topic guys: thoughts on Teixeira so far? Couple of seasons ago he was the hottest thing going on here. However Jorge Jesus is allergic to play youth players so he was relegated to the "B" team after doing great during pre-season. Somehow he got really depressed with that and was never the same.

Last year he got a little problem with a guy called Renato Sanches being competition for a squad place...

He was at Guimaraes on loan...did ok i guess. Im quite surprised with his start in England.

Derby apparently close to signing James Wilson on a season long loan...paving the way for Martin to leave?

Tex is alright...but too often does the hard part and then blows the end product by giving the ball away.
Just taking his man on is an improvement to the team though.
Also have doubts about signing the giraffe,cant see the point in even slower central defenders.

Anyone know any Derby fans? Two lads I know love Martin and say he is tremendous but that they would sell him for the money stated because he doesn't fit the system they are playing anymore. Seemed a bit frustrated by it and both said they'd rather keep him and have had a manager that plays off and through him.

Yeah, a mate of mine is incandescent that Bent has been playing ahead of him. He reckons they never look anywhere near as good when Martin isn't playing, similar to us with Dicko under Ken.

It's bizarre to me that given the Mendes/Mourinho link Wilson isn't coming here on loan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that we'd get him or are even linked to him in any way shape or form but I see Tomas Rosicky is still in England. Balls to Talisca I'd like to get him in.

Well, if we didn't already know Agent_Dave is a complete & utter waste of Internet - check out his latest tweet:

Avfc are considering a swoop for Dominic Iorfa from #Wolves

:icon_lol:

A Bola reporting this morning that Talisca is expected in Istanbul tonight, ahead of his loan move to Besiktas.

Not that we'd get him or are even linked to him in any way shape or form but I see Tomas Rosicky is still in England. Balls to Talisca I'd like to get him in.
We'd be lucky to get 10 games out of him sadly.

I think both Gnabry and Rosicky would be great (the latter on a pay as you play) and do acknowledge Rosicky is largely broken. Seems a good character to have around though.

Back