• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

He also said a £30m spend was "essential" and that anything beyond that would not be a problem.

I'm not sure what more they really can say without getting into the realm of Venky's promising Ronaldinho and Becks will be turning up.
No I'm happy with "up asap", just wasn't sure they had said anything about their immediate goals.

And there you go, acting the victim again. You haven't backed your opinion up from earlier with any sort of fact, like the clowns on WM that have only listened to the game they suddenly are experts on teams and players. I have tried to ask you how you have formed your opinion on Hause, so far you haven't given anybody anything.

There is a thread on another forum where Bod was slated as not good enough before he'd even played, they had only seen Bod play on TV for Iceland, turns out he's done well at the start of his Wolves career and all of those doubters were quickly shut up.

Have an opinion by all means just don't expect people to take it seriously if you haven't seen the player play recently.

Well thanks very much for your permission to have an opinion.

Why would I act the victim? Lol. You really have an inflated opinion of yourself.

BTW I couldn't care less whether you think I'm worth taking seriously or not. Don't read my posts if you think that.

He also said a £30m spend was "essential" and that anything beyond that would not be a problem.

I'm not sure what more they really can say without getting into the realm of Venky's promising Ronaldinho and Becks will be turning up.

Say nothing else - but £18-£20 million on a player, regardless of who, would shout louder than any words

I like that, sounds both urgent and can take longer.

They also said they'd support KJ and he had their full backing. Look how that one turned out...

I would take anything Mr. Shi says with a pinch of salt. Actions speak louder than words.

They also said they'd support KJ and he had their full backing. Look how that one turned out...

Standard stuff. What was he meant to say, 'We think he's shit and will be sacking him as soon as we've found anyone daft enough to accept the job'? Jackett probably already knew he was just keeping the players fit until the next man turned up when that pressed went on.

The FA just accepted @OfficialWolves request to sign Talisca. He's now waiting for the work visa, it should arrive by the end of the week

This is from someone with a verified account who has 11k followers but says the same we've been hearing for a couple of weeks!

Standard stuff. What was he meant to say, 'We think he's shit and will be sacking him as soon as we've found anyone daft enough to accept the job'? Jackett probably already knew he was just keeping the players fit until the next man turned up when that pressed went on.
It was the most lukewarm backing of a manager I've ever seen. It was hardly a total change of stance unless you take everything you ever hear 100% literally.

I would take anything Mr. Shi says with a pinch of salt. Actions speak louder than words.

Also, the fact that Jackett totally fucked preseason up with his team selections says to me he was on borrowed time and he knew it

EDIT; Or was trying to get the sack

The FA just accepted @OfficialWolves request to sign Talisca. He's now waiting for the work visa, it should arrive by the end of the week

This is from someone with a verified account who has 11k followers but says the same we've been hearing for a couple of weeks!

Just a rehash of a story on the Internet. Most tweets, stories, etc are basically cut and pastes from somewhere else.

It was the most lukewarm backing of a manager I've ever seen. It was hardly a total change of stance unless you take everything you ever hear 100% literally.

Exactly. A massive percentage of fans had a baby after the presser thinking Jackett was staying but it was blatantly obvious he had no support from the new owners whatsoever.

Plenty of us on here weren't taken in by it - if he had any intention of working with KJ Jeff would have been much clearer about it. The fact we were so close to Lopetegui meant that KJ was a dead man walking. The only thing that surprised me was when he was sacked and who succeeded him.

Action is needed, but I'm going to trust they want the best they can achieve for the club. Since there's practically nothing to strip I'm going with building a better team.

The photo is from Benfica's pre-season tour when they had a friendly at Sheffield Wednesday and flew into Brum.

I've decided we should just spend 20m on Talisca. All I want to hear from him now is "Sim, eu estou juntando lobos nas próximas quarenta e oito horas".

Come on Andy, you know you want to.

Back