• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

E&S on Rob Edwards - He joined fellow ex-Wolves player Scott Sellars in being signed up by the Molineux hierarchy in a revamp on the club’s coaching set-up.

Every article seems to contain errors, guess work or is just pure garbage

Nope. Has anyone bothered with a formal complaint yet?

how would should a die hard Wolves supporter make such elementary mistakes ?
is it this name name of 'Tim' that is jinxed ???

Nerves? He's typing something out not performing to a crowd! The whole paper is rife with that sort of shit, they mustn't have a single competent member of staff throughout the company.

What's with the Pirlo now Beckham references in stories. Just fucking stop trying to be clever you cunt.

The club will have said this is tongue in cheek but I think we all know better. How ironic that Dean speaks for us all.

Also, I continue to miss Ståle for absolutely no logical reason. He's like the worst ex you could ever have.

The club will have said this is tongue in cheek but I think we all know better. How ironic that Dean speaks for us all.

Also, I continue to miss Ståle for absolutely no logical reason. He's like the worst ex you could ever have.

Stale as a person was easy to like and he carried a certain degree of openness about him as well such as his reasons why we didn't take Frimpong back...however that Sako was the only good signing he made says a lot really!

8 May matey :icon_wink:
E&S landmark pub klaxon episode 419:
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2015/05/08/landmark-wolverhampton-pub-could-be-torn-down-to-make-way-for-housing/
Exactly how many landmark pubs do we have?
Given we have so many, maybe that's why there's no problem knocking a few down?

Hey, Hamlet, its your signature, but hasn't Doyle left Wolves? :)

It hasn't bitten the dust though and given the level of local opposition to removing it/building a large scale project on the site I would say it is safe for quite some time to come.

Back