• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Lovely girl. From Wombourne the family is iirc, Tim seems highly regarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck me, they really don't know how to make videos, do they?

Ever heard of a microphone??

They don't like fun in Tettenhall do they

the event, will can be attended by up to 499 people

Love it. also the est figure is brilliant. In E&S terms that is just over 500.....

Then with all due respect, you have no idea what writing about football should be all about.

You are probably right but all the same theres my take on the matter! See how the new guy does things

Wolves will bid for Poland winger Michal Zyro as soon as out-of-contract winger Bakary Sako, as expected, joins a club in the Premier League.

The 22-year-old, who plays for Legia Warsaw in his homeland, has been watched by Wolves boss Kenny Jackett ahead of a proposed move.

While he must act quickly, with Scottish giants Legia Warsaw and Italian outfit Genoa also keen, Jackett wants to be certain Sako is leaving.

McZyro?

Wolves today linked to Johann Berg Gudmundsson, lets see how the E&S run that one.

Wth the rumour also bein that Sigurdarson would go the other way

It'd be pretty surprising if any club signed him at the minute, currently on 2 goals from 16 appearances at Copenhagen after his blistering 1 in 13 at Molde.

It'd be pretty surprising if any club signed him at the minute, currently on 2 goals from 16 appearances at Copenhagen after his blistering 1 in 13 at Molde.

Indeed! I certainly wouldn't complain if we got Gudmundsson with a deal involving Bjorn going the other way!

I believe there is a great player in Siggy, we havent seen the best of him yet...played out of position...struggled to adapt....other players were to thick to understand how cultured he is....blah blah blah..
Just thought id get it in before someone else.

Wolves will bid for Poland winger Michal Zyro as soon as out-of-contract winger Bakary Sako, as expected, joins a club in the Premier League.

The 22-year-old, who plays for Legia Warsaw in his homeland, has been watched by Wolves boss Kenny Jackett ahead of a proposed move.

While he must act quickly, with Scottish giants Legia Warsaw and Italian outfit Genoa also keen, Jackett wants to be certain Sako is leaving.

McZyro?

Hold on...

Are Legia Warsaw keen to resign him as it says he currently plays for them in the sentence above it...?!

Back